The Centrepoint hotel is located on Sukhumvit Soi 10 and is a bit far from the main road. It is about 400-500 meters inside and even though they have a tuk tuk on demand, coming back at night was a hassle.
Otherwise the hotel was fine, more of a serviced apartment with a small kitchenette and working area in the room. Rooms were cleaned well everyday and there was ample security through the night. The rooms were a bit old as compared to other hotels in Bangkok but still not bad.
Would probably hesitate to stay here again purely because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel is located in Bangkok's business district and family recreational area. It is a short walk to the Nana and Asoke skytrain station as well as the Sukhumvit subway station. The property offers shuttle service to the main road throughout the day. Guests can enjoy using the outdoor pool (salted), fitness center, sauna, steam, play room for kids, recreation room, a business center, and conference room also good exercise with our providing bicycle at Benjakitti Public Park near our hotel. Rooms are spacious and designed in a Thai contemporary or colonial style complete with a balcony, fully equipped kitchen, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer, ironing amenities, and a dining area - all of which will ensure guests the greatest comfort. Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok