Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Free cancellation until 10/22/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.com$28
Hotels.com$28
Prestigia.com$58
1,056 results
All reviews washing machine tuk tuk service spa bath mini mart one bedroom suite until midnight quiet soi terminal shopping mall shuttle bus full kitchen asok station an upgrade swimming pool is high floor breakfast spread sukhumvit balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is my second review for this hotel, we are still very happy with it. This time I forgot some clothes when I checked out, I called and the staff found them and shipped them to me in my home country, got them in 4 days! (I paid postage) Great service! Great staff!

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank Lars_of_D
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Having stayed at this property many times during the past 12 month I thought that they would be able to give me a room on my recent early arrival. But instead they asked me to pay 50% of the room rate if I wanted to check in before 2pm. I arrived 8.30am and after discussing with the front office staff I found out that it wasn't because they were fully booked, but because of their hotel policy. Poor policy which will lead to one disappointed guest!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank AlexMOD
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights - 11 to 14 Sept 2012. Couldn't believe that it could be so private n quiet in Sukhumvit area. The 24 hr complimentary tuk-tuk service really helps. Otherwise the walk to the nearest BTS station (Asok) is a good 15 to 20 minutes walk. It's quite near Terminal 21, the newest & interesting Mall in Bangkok.

We stayed in a suite and it really is very spacious.

Breakfast is varied and always with plenty of fresh fruits.

Staff speak limited English except the Manager.

Booked a taxi from front desk a day before departure for going to the airport n requested for a metered taxi. Taxi was punctual n flagged down. After a few minutes managed to talk us into paying without using the meter. We paid 400 bht including the 2 tolls.

Would consider staying here again on our next Bangkok trip.

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank twong800
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Affordable, clean rooms, great staff (especially restaurant staff), great breakfast (included), free shuttle to end of the street, great view, great pool, great location. Great. Apart from the fact that the television had bad reception so we couldn't watch cable...but who cares.

Room tip: Ask for a view. Maybe avoid being directly above the pool as it won't be very private on your balcony.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
suthee C, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Sukhumvit 10, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we are deeply sorry for the interruption of the TV signal while you resided at Centre Point as when the weather turns bad, sometimes it affected the TV reception of the channels directing from satellite at short interval period; however, the channels directing from the cable will not encounter such problem. However, we will look into solving this issue and thank you for choosing Centre Point Sukhumvit.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The Good: The staff is quite helpful (although being saluted every time I passed was a little annoying) and the breakfast was plentiful, fresh and varied every day.

The Bad: It's a long way down Suukhumvit 10, a very narrow and busy road; the shower in my room flooded the bathroom floor every day - when I complained at the front desk, I was told that I should tell maintenance; they don't replace the toiletries that run out and didn't even replace the water every day; the hotel lost power my last day, and was scheduled to have no power the next three days for repairs; if you are staying in the garden rooms, you have to use a key card to exit the main building and to enter the other building - unfortunately the card readers don't work well and it always took 3-5 tries to open the door. In a fire, having to use a key card to exit a building could be life threatening; the rooms are very dated and a bit run down, although kept clean; whenever you first turn on the TV, it shows video footage from the security camera in the lobby - I thought this was creepy and unnecessary; and although the bed is comfortable, the pillows were so hard that I had to go out and buy my own in order to sleep.

My biggest complaint - the rooms are not as advertised. I booked a Garden Deluxe, which on the hotel website and the various hotel booking sites is advertised as being 50 square meters. The room I received, which I verified to be a Garden Deluxe, was only 6 x 7 meters (42 square meters; almost 20% smaller than advertised) if you included the balcony. The bedroom area was only 6 x 4 meters. I was expecting a spacious room, and received a cramped one instead. In my view, this is careless advertising at best and false advertising at worst.

Room tip: Choose the main building (avoid Garden rooms) so you don't have the hassles of using a key to exit and enter buildings.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank flaphoto

Thank you for your insight comments, they are definitely strive us to improve our services given to our customers. First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered during your stay with us. We will definitely look into these matters seriously especially on your comment on size of room advertised which including the balcony, and we hope that we will be at your service again in the future.