Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Free cancellation until 10/22/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$28
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
FindHotel
$23
Priceline$34
Hotels.com$28
Prestigia.com$58
1,056 results
All reviews washing machine tuk tuk service spa bath mini mart one bedroom suite until midnight quiet soi terminal shopping mall shuttle bus full kitchen asok station an upgrade swimming pool is high floor breakfast spread sukhumvit balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Having stayed at this property many times during the past 12 month I thought that they would be able to give me a room on my recent early arrival. But instead they asked me to pay 50% of the room rate if I wanted to check in before 2pm. I arrived 8.30am and after discussing with the front office staff I found out that it wasn't because they were fully booked, but because of their hotel policy. Poor policy which will lead to one disappointed guest!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank AlexMOD
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights - 11 to 14 Sept 2012. Couldn't believe that it could be so private n quiet in Sukhumvit area. The 24 hr complimentary tuk-tuk service really helps. Otherwise the walk to the nearest BTS station (Asok) is a good 15 to 20 minutes walk. It's quite near Terminal 21, the newest & interesting Mall in Bangkok.

We stayed in a suite and it really is very spacious.

Breakfast is varied and always with plenty of fresh fruits.

Staff speak limited English except the Manager.

Booked a taxi from front desk a day before departure for going to the airport n requested for a metered taxi. Taxi was punctual n flagged down. After a few minutes managed to talk us into paying without using the meter. We paid 400 bht including the 2 tolls.

Would consider staying here again on our next Bangkok trip.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank twong800
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Affordable, clean rooms, great staff (especially restaurant staff), great breakfast (included), free shuttle to end of the street, great view, great pool, great location. Great. Apart from the fact that the television had bad reception so we couldn't watch cable...but who cares.

Room tip: Ask for a view. Maybe avoid being directly above the pool as it won't be very private on your balcony.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
suthee C, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Sukhumvit 10, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we are deeply sorry for the interruption of the TV signal while you resided at Centre Point as when the weather turns bad, sometimes it affected the TV reception of the channels directing from satellite at short interval period; however, the channels directing from the cable will not encounter such problem. However, we will look into solving this issue and thank you for choosing Centre Point Sukhumvit.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The Good: The staff is quite helpful (although being saluted every time I passed was a little annoying) and the breakfast was plentiful, fresh and varied every day.

The Bad: It's a long way down Suukhumvit 10, a very narrow and busy road; the shower in my room flooded the bathroom floor every day - when I complained at the front desk, I was told that I should tell maintenance; they don't replace the toiletries that run out and didn't even replace the water every day; the hotel lost power my last day, and was scheduled to have no power the next three days for repairs; if you are staying in the garden rooms, you have to use a key card to exit the main building and to enter the other building - unfortunately the card readers don't work well and it always took 3-5 tries to open the door. In a fire, having to use a key card to exit a building could be life threatening; the rooms are very dated and a bit run down, although kept clean; whenever you first turn on the TV, it shows video footage from the security camera in the lobby - I thought this was creepy and unnecessary; and although the bed is comfortable, the pillows were so hard that I had to go out and buy my own in order to sleep.

My biggest complaint - the rooms are not as advertised. I booked a Garden Deluxe, which on the hotel website and the various hotel booking sites is advertised as being 50 square meters. The room I received, which I verified to be a Garden Deluxe, was only 6 x 7 meters (42 square meters; almost 20% smaller than advertised) if you included the balcony. The bedroom area was only 6 x 4 meters. I was expecting a spacious room, and received a cramped one instead. In my view, this is careless advertising at best and false advertising at worst.

Room tip: Choose the main building (avoid Garden rooms) so you don't have the hassles of using a key to exit and enter buildings.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank flaphoto

Thank you for your insight comments, they are definitely strive us to improve our services given to our customers. First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered during your stay with us. We will definitely look into these matters seriously especially on your comment on size of room advertised which including the balcony, and we hope that we will be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have stayed in Bangkok on many occasions during my 13 years living in Asia. I had normally opted for mid-to-higher range places in the Sukhumvit area such as Park View, Manhattan, Chatra Court (now Best Comfort), Zenith, Ambassador etc. But they have nearly all disappointed, either through poor customer service, being overly-priced, no free wi-fi, terrible breakfasts, 'non-smoking' rooms that reek of tobacco, filthy pools, or simply shabby rooms in need of renovation.

Well, as long as the price remains reasonable (but I presume this will be seasonal), I can't see myself staying anywhere but Centre Point in future. This was my second stay and it is excellent. For less than a small, shabby room in a 4-5 star hotel, why not have a full serviced apartment with 5-star amenities?

The view from the balcony was excellent, and the full kitchen, laundry, hi-fi and DVD facilities in the rooms are useful for extended stays. The living room was spacious and comfortable with large windows. The pool was lovely, and the breakfast above-average. I usually expect my hotels to match the kind of standard of living I have at home. I have to say, Centre Point is much nicer than my place in Mumbai!

The location is about a 5-10min walk down from Sukhumvit but there is a free shuttle tuk-tuk that regularly takes you to the high street or back. The service is so good that if the driver recognises you, he will pick you up on the way. Well worth giving him a tip (not that I saw many other guests doing this, unfortunately).

Service throughout is polite and charming. Staff have clearly been well-trained. For example, they forgot to return my THB1000 deposit when I checked out. I emailed them about this a few days later and they replied within 24 hours. That puts most hotels to shame.

One catch is that room services closes with the kitchen at 10pm, but that's a small price to pay for staying somewhere MUCH better than most Bangkok hotels. Anyway, you can always order a delivery from local restaurants.

Room tip: In my first night, I was put in a 'garden room' (i.e. ground floor). This was fine: spacious and with a jakuzzi. But no real view from the windows (in fact you are overlooked) so ask if possible for the main tower.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your praised comments on our service provided, we hope that we will be at your service again in the future.