Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was introduced to this guest house by a friend who have stayed here before on several occasions. The staff are polite & helpful. The room is terrible as we found 1 dead cockroach on the floor & 1 big alive cockroach at the back of the bathroom door when we 1st went into our room. On the same night, I found an unknown insect on my bed. On the 2nd night, we found another dead cockroach. The air con was dripping. The toilet is very small. Breakfast price is built into the room rates & you cannot opt out the breakfast & reduce price. This is one minus point. Anyway, breakfast is not fantastic. Internet is not free. I will not visit this guest house again unless I have no other alternative.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank magicbox32
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Good location. Good price (not much higher compare to other dormitory type hostels around the place). Definetly will come back 3rd time if have travel to Bangkok.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank NgoDT
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Staff seemed friendly and welcoming! The breakfast was the really good, big buffet, big selection!! Good location! The bad thing are the rooms are small and the bathroom is ridiculously small, to have a shower you have to straddle the toiket its that small! Also not the cleanest of places! Move to nearby guesthouse after one night, far better!!!!

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank therams_1884
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Everything seems okay at lobby level, but when the door of your room (in my case double room with private bathroom) swung open, voila! Enter the world of cramped, closet sized room with even more cramped bathroom. To make our night even worse are their 'additional feature' i.e. funky smelled toilet, weak shower, empty soap dispenser, noisy neighbours and paper sand towels. So with the risk of being called whiny backpackers we can only last one night here and rushed to neighboring hotel.

Room tip: Don't even bother to book this hotel
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've stayed at A-one inn 4 or 5 times during the last five years now and I keep coming back. It's probably not the best deal in Bangkok, and the rooms are really not that fantastic. They are basic but there are some things that don't work and some things that are a bit annoying. But the staff is really nice and the location just cannot be beat if you like shopping. I did notice however that the standard of the rooms has declined in the last few years. Still, it's a comfortable place, not the cheapest and not the best, but right in the middle of Siam and that location is (for me at least) worth paying for. I might come back, but I also might look into other places next time I'm in Bangkok.

Date of stay: March 2012