1,855 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltuk tukexecutive corner roomthe main roadcanal boatgreat hotelthe hotel offersterminal mallasok stationminute walkrain showerbars and restaurantsstayed here for nightsmini barwould highly recommend this hotelloved this hotelnice breakfast
Reviewed August 13, 2018

gatekeeper always helps to open the door for you. staff is nice and willing to help you. pool is great. breakfast is awesome. tutu service is nice. although, the shower water night slop out. floor is always wet.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank EnzoC2005
General M, General Manager at U Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Enzo C,

Warm greetings from U Sukhumvit Bangkok, the “hidden gem” on Sukhumvit Soi 15.

To describe your recent stay at our hotel with words like "awesome" and "great" is such a humbling acknowledgement for my team and their genuine efforts towards delivering the true hospitality Thailand is renowned for. Thank you so much for letting us and the TripAdvisor readership know of your experience here - I will be sure to forward your kind words to my team.

Bangkok is a wonderful metropolis that has a lot to offer, and the team and I would be delighted to be of service again should you opt for a stay at U Sukhumvit Bangkok.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and convenient hotel, 3 min walking to Nana chard khlong boat station and 7 minutes away from Asok BTS sky train station by hotel complimentary Tuk Tuk. Our room was spacious, nicely decorated with a large and beautiful bathroom. Special mention to the carpet floor which was impressively clean, and I'm quite picky for I usually don't like to walk barefoot on hotel carpets! Hotel staff was helpful, reactive and nice. Roof top swimming pool was great although not super large but perfect for a chill out after a hot day in the city. Food at the restaurant was great and useful for dining with young kids you do not want to bring to a restaurant for dinner. Room service was fast and good and breakfast quite good. Great gym as well for its size. All that for an outstanding value for money.
Some areas of improvement / suggestions :
The A/C in our room was too cold and apparently centrally managed so that when you walk out from the room, it always switches on automatically at full speed. Better for the planet to have it individual and not as freezing cold as it was !
Some staff members (probably new or trainees) need to improve their level of English. But this was not a big issue, as a more experienced attendant immediately took over.

2  Thank phil647

Dear phil647,

Greetings from a breezy Bangkok and thank you very much for selecting U Sukhumvit Bangkok as your accommodation of choice during your recent visit to this amazing metropolis.

It is so fabulous to read that you had a great time whilst staying with us, and that you thought the value for money offered was particularly outstanding. I much appreciate all your kind comments, including those regarding the cleanliness of the room, the hospitality from my team and of course the Roof Top Pool & Bar, a unique venue offering a bit of peace and quiet right in the middle of the city. I also would like to thank you for offering some suggestions for us to further improve on, in our effort to provide each and every guest with a truly outstanding experience. Whilst all rooms have individually controlled climate control, in your particular room we ran into a system error on the control panel, allowing my staff to control it from the central console only. This was not an issue that could easily be fixed on the spot, but I am pleased that following your feedback indeed my dedicated team of engineers have addressed this matter.

We see it as part of our responsibilities to contribute to the future of hospitality in this beautiful country. In cooperation with local institutes we provide "learning space" for students currently attending the country's various hotel schools. Candidates go through a strict selection process, and are encouraged to observe and - when confident enough - mingle with the guests to try and make conversation, which often they have not yet had the opportunity to do at their school. Indeed it is our policy for a supervisor to buddy these "gems in the rough", to ensure our guests always experience effective and genuine service, as you already so kindly described in your review.

Thank you again and we hope that, should you decide to return to Bangkok again in the future, we may be of service to you again - the team and I look forward to it!

With warm regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Good room, fine bed and great shower. Good breakfast with lot of choice.
We had a lot of fun in the rooftop swimmingpool. Great service with extra's (happy hour at the rooftop bar, discount in the restaurant).

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank vanocki

Dear vanocki,

Greetings from Sunny Bangkok, and on behalf of all of my team, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review of your recent experience at our hotel. It has been wonderful to have been able to host you for a short while in this amazing city, and to read that you had a great time and that you enjoyed especially the sleep experience, as well as the breakfast and Roof Top Swimming Pool is simply wonderful. I will be sure to share your kind words with my colleagues, as we regularly review compliments, tips and suggestions we are fortunate enough to receive through websites like these.

May I end by thanking you for selecting our hotel as your accommodation of choice for your recent visit to this amazing city. If you do decide to return here in the future, then I hope you would opt for a stay at U Sukhumvit Bangkok again. We would be delighted to have you with us.

With warm regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the U Sukhumvit hotel in Bangkok with my less than able mother, it was lovely. The staff were so helpful and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. They even had a complimentary tuk tuk service to take you to the main street or to the station for the sky rail or MRT. Roof top Pool and pool bar lovely also, with a good choice of food and drink available. Definitely reccomend it, even in rainy season, there's always an umbrella in the room you can borrow! Thanks for a lovely stay.

2  Thank Caitlyn S

Dear Caitlyn S,

Warm greetings from the staff and management at U Sukhumvit Bangkok, and thank you kindly for sharing a review of your recent visit to our boutique hotel. It was great to have you with us for a couple of days and to know that you had a very good time and that together we made wonderful holiday memories. I particularly thank you for letting us and the TripAdvisor readership know that you thought the staff were outstanding, along with the Roof Top Pool & Bar, a great place to relax and unwind, sip a cocktail or enjoy a fresh coconut, after a long day of shopping or sightseeing in this vibrant city.

As you know, Bangkok is ever-evolving and so should you decide to return to this amazing city, then the team and I hope you would opt for a stay at U Sukhumvit Bangkok again, as we’d love to ensure yet another great holiday experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Coming into U Sukhumvit, it looks a bit dark, but the quality of the rooms is very good and the staff are helpful. A nice Tuk Tuk service to places nearby is readily available. The breakfast is very extensive and fresh fruit and yogurts are there. Quality bread in the buffet and the egg counter is quick and good. Nice beds, specifically in the refurbished rooms. The rooftop bar and pool give a good atmosphere at evenings and the kind staff is pleasantly available. Great hotel to start and finish in Bangkok. The Skytrain station Asok is nearby.

2  Thank Willem214

Dear Willem214,

Kind greetings on behalf of the entire team here at U Sukhumvit Bangkok and thank you very much for selecting our hotel as your accommodation of choice on your recent visit to this magnificent city. It has been a pleasure for the team and myself to have you with us for a short while, and to read that you had an enjoyable stay is simply wonderful. I am so glad that you mentioned exactly those 3 points which we believe are the cornerstone of any fabulous hotel stay; great service, a great bed and great breakfast.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcome you again at U Sukhumvit Bangkok, where the “U Family” will always be here ready to take care of your next visit.