“The Best Restaurant is Bangkok!”
Review of Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town - CLOSED

Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Ari
Description: On Steve Café & CuisineAt Steve Café & Cuisine, you will experience the unique taste of authentic, home-cook style Thai food. Every dish by our expert chef comes with full and fresh ingredients, herbs and spices, to relish your crave for aromatic, tasty Thai recipe. Plus, it comes in friendly price. Whether you are foreigners or teenagers, you can simply drop by and enjoy your delicious time. Voice of the owner: Sorathep R. SteveWhat is your inspiration to start Steve Café & Cuisine? Several times my wife and I were asked with this question. Well, it starts from me and my wife, and our love to explore good dining places every Friday night which, of course, spark a fun discussion, a critique among us. Despite the fact that operating restaurant is quite tough and competitive business, another important reason we decided to open up our own restaurant is that Khun Pat’s mother, who has rich experience being a chef at Admaker restaurant for so many years, gave a very generous piece of advice for us to start up our own restaurant where she could use her expertise as a chef and stay closer to a family. This restaurant business will also be another alternative for our youngest son who has hearing problem. This way, he could operate his own business and have sustainable source of income. So my wife and I were looking for the right location for Steve Café & Cuisine and we found 2 very nice locations - one is Along Chao Phaya River side (Dhevet) and second one is here Soi Rajkru. Why we use the name Steve Café & Cuisine? First of all, it was named after Steve, which is my nickname in English. We use quite a Western name to represents our concept of authentic Thai cuisine that can be enjoyed cross-cultural by foreigners and also the younger generation. We are really Thank you for your support us Pat-Steve
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had dinner at Steve Cafe when we were in Bangkok and it was absolutely fantastic! The food was fantastic! Everything we ordered were great and the price for the meal wasn't very expensive either. The interior of the restaurant was simple yet nice and cozy. Their service was outstanding! My friend wanted to buy cigarettes but the waiter informed her that they don't sell that in the restaurant. However, the waiter was kind enough to walk to the end of the street to help her buy a packet of cigarettes from the shop. He forgot to buy the lighter for her, so the restaurant owner/manager gave my friend her own one. After dinner, we wanted to head to Asiatique and again, the restaurant owner/manager walked us downstairs, flagged us a cab and informed the cab driver where to go. We were truly impressed and grateful for the wonderful dining experience we had at Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town. We hope to visit the restaurant again when we are in Bangkok again.

Steve R, Owner at Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Our Value guest

Steve Cafe' & Cuisine would like to thank you for your visited and we are looking forwards to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Atmosphere: Wonderful
Staff: Wonderful
Decor: Wonderful
Food: Sensational
The best restaurant I have eaten at in Thailand to date. Definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank Lauren T

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Having dined at Steve Place last year we wondered if the great experience we had there could be
replicated. We were not disappointed. Try the coconut soup wth chicken and the Steve Fried rice with tempura prawns is a must. Lovely staff, very attentive and his idea on the wooden style theme restaurant works well. Congratulations Steve and Pat.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I love the place very much because of decoration in model style but serving original Thai food also friendly staff.

Steve R, Owner at Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Last week I went to Steve Cafe at riverside and very impressive their and yesterday I were drive passing Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town with my friends so I had to stop for dinner and need to try this branch too because of I really fall in love with "spicy lemongrass salad" and we are really enjoy Thai food with surprise Steve decoration here too. We will come back for Steve In Town again by this coming weekend because of location close to my house.