Staff are helpful and you can walk to everything. Rooms are clean. Waiting for deals you can get this for a good price as well, especially when comparing with other places that are close. The one downer I do have with this place is the sound through the walls if you have someone next to you. I did not appreciate the Thai men talking to 4 in the morning on the first night. It seems a bit silly given the number of rooms that are here that they would have to book two rooms together. I have been twice and I doubt if they are full, ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classically elegant executive residence and hotel located in the heart of Bangkok that offers a private studios and suites with full services for every guest on business or leisure for short or long-stay. A short walk to the Skytrain and airport link downtown Rajaprarop Station.The Victory Executive Residences facilities include CCTV security system full gym with steam and sauna, roof top garden with swimming pool, electronic key card system, cable and satellite TV channels, restaurant, room service, complimentary wireless Internet, sky-deck, 24-hour convenience store, ATM, 24-hour uniform security, 24-hour reception and concierge. Guest rooms and suites are classically decorated with all the comforts guests may expect including private bathroom with bath and shower, complimentary drinking water, TV, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, remote air-conditioning and satellite programing. Suites highlight kitchens microwaves and full-size fridge.Complimentary shuttle service to Airport Link Railway Station is available. Private car or minivan transfers to/from airport are available on request. On-site car parking, tour counter and business centre services are also available.Located within a five-minute walk are the BTS Victory Monument and Payathai BTS Stations King Power Downtown Duty Free Complex Ratchaprarop Airport Link Express Station and Century Cinema Complex. While within a ten-minute walk guests can shop in Centre One Shopping Mall, experience the world-famous Saxaphone Pub sample local and international cuisine in nearby restaurants or enjoy the culture of Suan Pakkard Palace. Pratunam markets and the Siam Square area are both a pleasant 20-minute walk 5-minute taxi trip or 10-minute train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victory Executive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victory Executive Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Victory Executive Residence Bangkok