“EXCELLENT! Fantastic 2 Days with Natt”
Review of Your Thai Guide

and up
Private Guided Day Tour: Bangkok and Beyond
Ranked #10 of 219 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Let Your Thai Guide be your tour guide in and around Bangkok, showing you the sights, smells and sounds of the city. There are so many things to do, but using your own private guide it is possible to see and learn more in less time. We will work with you and your group to provide a list of destinations which suit your interests, giving you a unique tour of Bangkok and other local attractions which can be visited on a day tour from Bangkok.
Albury, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT! Fantastic 2 Days with Natt”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Would not hesitate to recommend Natt and the whole private guided tour of Bangkok. This was a wonderful experience and the only way to see everything we wanted to see on this trip to Bangkok.
Will be travelling back there to see more of this wonderful country and will be booking again with Your Thai Guide! And deffinately with Natt Opasanon.

Visited March 2014

Chichester, United Kingdom
“A great day in Bangkok with Dew”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

You Thai Guide has a really good booking process and excellent Customer Services. The replies were prompt, payment methods were easy to follow and I liked the sharing of photos in advance so that we both knew who we were looking for when meeting for the first time.

We had a fabulous, informative day with Dew in Bangkok and would highly recommend her.

Dew was already waiting to meet us at the time agreed. We visited the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and China Town. We ate local street food, drank coffee with the locals in China Town, walked through markets and had a ride on a Tuk Tuk. We covered everything on our itinerary and more.

Having Dew as our guide helped us to understand more about the culture, religion and history of Thailand, information that we would not have known if we visited the sites on our own. Dew provided a great level of detail about Grand Palace which made the visit very interesting. We also visited some places that we would not have found ourselves, and saw how the locals live.

Lunch was excellent. Dew was able to recommend good local food and drink, near the Grand Palace and also negotiated the price for the Tuk Tuk on our behalf.

It was a memorable day and I will definately use YourThaiGuide and Dew in future.

Visited April 2014
Madrid, Spain
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Two days with Joker”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Joker is friendly, helpful and professional. It was a pleasure to be with him. He showed great interest in us and did his best to meet our interests. I would highly recommend his services.

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The perfect day in Bangkok”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My friend and I had one full day to see the sites and wonders of Bangkok and we wanted to make sure that we didn't miss the highlights -- and maybe even get in a "little known" experience as well. Searching trip advisor brought me to Your Thai Guide. I got a prompt response to my query and within a day had selected AJ to be our guide.

And what a good choice it was. During our full day experience, we took the underground, a tuk tuk, taxi, skytrain and boat. AJ picked a most expeditious route. Starting in Chinatown, she guided us past unique stores and displays (and laughed as we tried durian!), got us in a tuk tuk to the Grand Palace where she guided us through the temples and buildings sharing insights and history along the way. We then walked to the Chao Praya river and took a wonderful cruise along the canals (which I didn't know existed). Back on shore, she selected the perfect PadThai food vendor (a must try in my book), then back on a ferry to the Wat Arun Temple for another guided tour. Back on land, we selected the Jim Thompson House for our final stop. She then guided us back to the subway and left us at the night market where we strolled and reflected on the most perfect day. AJ was informative, fun and we felt like family. I would hire her again in a second and use Your Thai Guide on a future visit to Thailand.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank ragsmad
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Service and a great day out”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I originally tried to book with Tours with Tong but found the customer service so poor I went with Your Thai Guide instead. Good correspondence beforehand with prompt responses and they acted on my changes. We ended up with a trip to the train market, the floating market at Maeklong and the Elephant bathing at Kanchanaburi. A truly unforgettable day. The trip to and from Kanchanaburi is pretty long but we knew this beforehand but really wanted to get into the water with the elephants. We definitely didn't regret it and had a once in a lifetime experience. Such amazing animals.

Peter was our guide, a true gentleman and very considerate. He helped us to relax and have fun and pointed out interesting things throughout the day, as well as buying us some local sweets to try.

The tour company is pretty clear upfront about costs and what's included/not included (eg park entry and fuel is paid by the client on the day) and overall I found this quite competively priced due to some other quotes I got from other tour companies (though not a cheap experience so take plenty of cash :-) )

Overall, I'd recommend this company and Peter in particular.