I wanted to have Natt as our guide from all the great reviews but because of short notice ended up with Joker who is a nice guy but for an overall impression we felt a bit let down after the day ended.
Good: - Pleasant guy
- Helped us with taking good photos and took photos on his own and sent after via email
- Does know his facts at the end of the day
- Polite and helped other tourists who had random questions along the way.,
Bad: - No fun or humor in the day
- Wasn't innovative or creative on what to do or to take us when we wanted his advise. Seemed like we had to come up with everything.
- Didn't check to see if we needed to get some breakfast at our 8 am arranged meet and when we asked for food he forgot until after a couple hr walk through a temple. ( I'm hypoglycemic and don't feel good if I don't get a chance to eat so wasn't very fun )
- Not very great English for a tour guide, making entire day a struggle to ensure we fully understood through his accent.
- Felt like it was much of a history lesson visiting temples rather than cool and interesting facts!
- Didn't appreciate having to pay for his food when we said we needed to eat. He ordered and we had to pay??? ( not too sure if this is in the fine details though we did know we would have to pay for the transport costs)
- Felt like we were pushed for a very pricey boat ride behind our backs ( 1000bacht each was way out of our budget and we never mentioned anything that expensive! We had to double check after he quickly mentioned it and had to deny that we wanted to spend that money! Awkward )
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.