“Great job”

Rajawongse Clothier
Ranked #1 of 460 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great job”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Jacket, vest, and pants turned out great. Excellent customer service. Very welcoming and their shop is always busy. Thanks Jessie and Victor.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Paris, France
“Great service, lovely people”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I've been coming to Bangkok for a few years now, and in this time i've visited Jesse and Victor at the Rajawongse tailors multiple times to get shirts, pants and suits made fitted, and have been happy with the service and items every time.

The service is never pushy, but always friendly and thorough. After the first measurement, you come in for another 2 or 3 trial fittings (depending on your availability - they are extremely accomodating) to ensure your clothes will fit you perfectly. There is a huge range of high quality fabrics to pick from for both suits and shirts, and every time they arrive looking stylish and classy!

Jesse and Victor are also lovely people to deal with, and I highly recommend their services. I'll definitely be going back again next time i'm in Thailand

Visited December 2013
Manama, Bahrain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tailors, Great service.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have had many shirts made by Jesse and Victor over the last couple of years and have always been so happy with the effort they put into customer satisfaction, nothing is too much to ask them.
Thought i would splash out this time and also get a 3 piece suit done, it was fantastic. My Son has twice asked me to get him a shirt made, they made them with the basic details and each time the shirts have fitted like a glove. Best tailor in Bangkok, don't waste your time with these special offers and people coming to your hotel to pick you up, or pulling you in from the street.
Go to the professionals.

Visited September 2013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The #1 shopping destination in Bangkok!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I couldn't have been more pleased with the price, service and quality of the suits that I purchased at Rajawongse! From the minute I walked in the door, Victor took care of me with his relaxed, consultative style, pointing out fabrics that might work based on my requirements and his extensive experience. Each time I walked through the door from that moment, he knew my name. I went back for a fitting a week later and met Jesse who fitted the suit perfectly. I finally received the suits via FedEx 2 weeks later and couldn't have been happier. I have had tailored suits in the UK before, but never again, nothing compares to the service, quality and fit of my Rajawongse Suits! Will definitely be returning! Thanks Jesse and Victor :)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank anagramdan
Redwood City, California
“Fantastic Fashion”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A few months ago, I've arrived in Bangkok, Thailand for a vacation and decided to make a special fitted suit and shirts. Then, I've asked my parents and the people I know around the area, which place to go? They recommended this place particularly, because my parents and friends have been a loyal customers at Jesse and Victor Rajawongse Clothier for more than 5 years. They are excellent in every aspect of taylor made clothing. Jesse and Victor are the owner of the taylor, which they are very friendly, consistent, and respectful to all customers. Pretty much treated everyone like they should. I'm very glad that I visited their shop and got my suits made. They've asked me to write this review for many months ago and I did not forget, because of their excellent service.

Visited January 2013