“After 5 years, even better (if that is possible)”

Rajawongse Clothier
Ranked #2 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I visited Jesse and Victor four days ago, after a gap of five years. I had no business cards with me and, after ordering my shirts, wrote the first five letters of my first name on the delivery note and a voice was remembering who I was, my business and my business partner and best friend with whom I used to visit J and V. So great, great personal service. And thenthree days later at my hotel, on time, arrived six beautifully made shirts. There might be places as good but I doubt it; there can't be places that are better. I'm back in Bsngkok in October. J and V will be my first stop. Martin

Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you need custom made shirts, suits or jackets at a reasonable price this is the place to go apart from a few other in the vicinity. But if you need a clothier who you would like to go again and agin simply for its reliability and trustworthiness then look for none other than Rajawongshe in Bangkok.

The prices are realistic, they insist on doing necessary trials and the fabrics are of excellent quality. Two thumbs up !

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I came to Rajawongse at a word of mouth reco from a co-worker. The selection of shirt fabrics was great, I went in thinking I'd buy 1-3 shirts, I left buying 5! There in store service was excellent and when the timing of my pickup bumped up against my departing flight, they even dropped it off at my hotel to ensure I got my shirts before leaving. All around top notch!

1  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What a wonderful experience. Both Victor and Jesse were attentive, helpful and so professional. The clothes they made for me are my new favorites.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

For my first order, I got one suit and four shirts. I had a minor problem with my suit and Victor went out of his way to get the issue resolved by providing me with multiple options. Since then, I have order and received another suit, which fits perfectly, and recently placed an order for another suit and additional shirts.

Rajawongse is definitely on the top of my list for suits and shirts.