Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from $70.10
More Info
1,483 results
All reviews jesse victor these guys top quality dress shirts fitting suits outstanding quality bespoke suit doing business tailored clothes fits perfectly finished product final product professional service visit bangkok measurements material tailoring
Reviewed 2 days ago

I was in Bankok in late September of 2018 on a vacation. One of my Federal Agent friend told me about this place. Once I entered their shop, I knew why he had recommended it to me. I saw all of the Law enforcement patches lining the upper walls. He had made suits for officers from all over the world and a few U.S. Presidents and world leaders. I had to go back three different times to get fitted for my suits and shirts I had made, just for me. These are the best suits I have ever worn. They fit me to a "T." and the material is top notch. I would recommend this place to everyone, even if your not in law enforcement. You will not regret it and the prices...you could not get these suits for these prices. I had two suits and six shirts made and I love them! Jesse and Victor are the best

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I’ve always wanted a bespoke tailored suit but the prices in Australia are prohibitive. A trip to Bangkok to see friends gave me the opportunity to finally add one to my wardrobe.

I researched pretty carefully and it was clear that Rajawongse were very highly regarded. A quick email revealed that their prices were also incredibly reasonable for their services.

So I paid them a visit.

I’m really very happy with the suit and shirt Jesse and Victor made for me. The whole experience was great from their help with fabrics, to their careful attention during two fittings to the complimentary cuff links and tie they gave me. Just a class operation.

I can only strongly recommend them to anyone wanting a tailor in Bangkok. You cannot go wrong with them.

Reviewed 3 days ago

A friend of mine recommended Victor & Jesse of Rajawongse Clothier after he'd had a suit made a few months ago. We returned together, only to be welcomed by Victor who remembered his name and noticed the suit.

After selecting different materials, I finally opted for a solid black suit. I was measured up, which was quick and painless, and asked to come back the next day for my first fitting.

I came back twice for fittings, each time they were very accommodating to my asks for alternations. Each fitting ended with a final look from either Jesse or Victor to ensure standards and I thought that was a nice touch.

A few days after ordering, Jesse was then kind enough to deliver the suit to my apartment, where I was finally able to try on my new suit. I was delighted. It fit perfectly, along with the additional alternations I'd requested at my final fitting. In this new suit, I felt confident, held in and comfortable.

An excellent experience from two people you can tell have done this a lifetime. I'm looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my second time to purchase clothing from Jesse and Victor at Rajawongse Tailors.After having several bad experiences with other tailors in Bangkok I tried Rajawongse.Their shop is small but dont judge from looks as their service and quality are fantastic.I had some shirts made up first and was completely satisfied so had a three piece woollen suit made the next time Iwas in BKK and it is the best suit I have purchased to date!.To get anything of high quality you have to expect to pay a little higher price, and quality is what you will get when you shop here.For a quality product at reasonable prices for bespoke clothing I can definitely recommend you to try Rajawongse Tailors

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have known Jesse and Victor now for nearly 10 years, and wouldn't recommend going anywhere else. Their attention to detail, patience and thoughtfulness sets their business apart. It's a pleasure doing business with them and I look forward to seeing them again soon. Many thanks guys for your hard work and excellent results! jacob

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Second visit and third purchase (twice in person, once from US). I am an extremely satisfied customer who will return again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was able to stop in the shop during my stay in Thailand and it ended up being the highlight of my trip. It was the day we were to depart for the U.S. so time was extremely limited. I came in for my initial measurements and returned 5 hours later to a completed custom shirt and a rough cut of my suit to try on. The guys made some minor adjustments and I was out the door.

Since then I have ordered one additional suit and a tuxedo which have both been exceptional. My last order was completed in less than two weeks. I can't say enough good things about Jessie and Victor. Thanks again, guys!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Exceptional, friendly customer service and the end result is incredible. These guys could double their price and still be busy. Will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you want the best suits for the best price in Bangkok this is the place. Tailored shirts are affordable and high quality. You can get fitted and have the shirts ready in just 2 days. Jesse and Victor are wonderful human beings..... You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been a customer of Jesse and Victor’s for over 20 years and will be for the next 20 without hesitation

The attention to detail, level of personalised service and the craftsmanship and quality of their suits and shirts are beyond comparison to other tailors that I have used. The selection and variety of materials is large and the fitting process is professional, personalised and perfect every time.

Both Jesse and Victor make you feel incredibly welcome the minute you walk in, almost like a long lost friend... and their customer ethic is noticeable.

I have no hesitation in recommending Rajawongse as THE business in Bangkok to get men’s suits and clothing made