“Outstanding Tailor Experience”

Rajawongse Clothier
Ranked #1 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
New York City, New York
“Outstanding Tailor Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Jesse and Victor did an outstanding job tailoring several pieces of clothing for me and their service was excellent. The price was reasonable, and I was more than satisfied with my experience. I have been to other tailors in BK and in other parts of Asia, and Rajawongse was absolutely the best. I look forward to returning to the shop, and in the meantime, I will order from them online.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Chapin, South Carolina
“Doing business with friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have had the good fortune of living in Bangkok on 2 different occasions (1996-1998 and 2003-2004). I recently visited Bangkok for a wedding and went to Jesse and Victor for slacks. Great service as usual and the fit and finish was outstanding. I have used them since my first time in Bangkok and have referred family members and friends to them. Everyone has been completely satisfied. Even though I had not seen them for a number of years they remembered me. Dealing with Jesse and Victor is like doing business with good friends!

Visited August 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Bought here my first suit about 5 years ago. Since then I am a regular customer. I've bought 5 suits and over 35 shirts now, they are all excellent. Fabrics are very nice, fitting is excellent and the quality is also very good. Victor and Jesse give you really good advice, they meet up to the expectation and they really do their best to make you look at their best. Bought last week only 3 shirts, but this was because I still have so many other shirts that are still fine. If you are looking for a good tailor that makes you a decent and nice suit you'll definitely have to visit Victor and Jesse. Although not the cheapest tailor, definitely one of the best.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank A31970
Tucson, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Bangkok...bonanza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Style. Cut. Fit. Fabric. Fabulous! We were referred by a friend to Jesse and Victor's store. From start to finish, our experience was seamless...(no pun intended) Victor explained the process, and fitted my son. We returned for two fittings. Jesse was meticulous about the fit, and took into consideration my concern about my son gaining weight as he is ultra long and lean. A little bit of extra room in the waist, and VOILA! We were blown away by the perfection of hand-stitching of the sleeves, and my son's name embroidered inside the coat. While there, and since they had the measurements, we ordered a shirt. It is perfect. Our overall experience was/is superior. Rajawongse comes with my highest recommendation. Their attention to detail is second to none. They made alterations of the most minute detail...1/16 of an inch in places! We will definitely order my son's suits exclusively from Victor and Jesse. Superb!

2 Thank Janestern228
Austin, Texas
“If You Are Choosy .... Choose Rajawongse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been fortunate to have many tailored clothes, from multiple countries/tailors and the Service, quality, and attentiveness of Jesse and Victor is unreal! Their level of personal service, timeliness & quality is unmatched. The postive experience you get from choosing Ragawongse will last beyond the the experience of just the purchase ... they are that good!