Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great quality bespoke clothes at competitive prices Highly recommended

Reviewed 1 week ago
Flyer24410810364
Incredible attention to detail....

Vacation16541462734

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $19.60
More Info
from $40.50
More Info
1,480 results
All reviews jesse victor these guys top quality dress shirts fitting suits outstanding quality bespoke suit doing business tailored clothes fits perfectly finished product final product professional service visit bangkok measurements material tailoring
Reviewed 1 week ago

This is my second time to purchase clothing from Jesse and Victor at Rajawongse Tailors.After having several bad experiences with other tailors in Bangkok I tried Rajawongse.Their shop is small but dont judge from looks as their service and quality are fantastic.I had some shirts made up first and was completely satisfied so had a three piece woollen suit made the next time Iwas in BKK and it is the best suit I have purchased to date!.To get anything of high quality you have to expect to pay a little higher price, and quality is what you will get when you shop here.For a quality product at reasonable prices for bespoke clothing I can definitely recommend you to try Rajawongse Tailors

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have known Jesse and Victor now for nearly 10 years, and wouldn't recommend going anywhere else. Their attention to detail, patience and thoughtfulness sets their business apart. It's a pleasure doing business with them and I look forward to seeing them again soon. Many thanks guys for your hard work and excellent results! jacob

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Second visit and third purchase (twice in person, once from US). I am an extremely satisfied customer who will return again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was able to stop in the shop during my stay in Thailand and it ended up being the highlight of my trip. It was the day we were to depart for the U.S. so time was extremely limited. I came in for my initial measurements and returned 5 hours later to a completed custom shirt and a rough cut of my suit to try on. The guys made some minor adjustments and I was out the door.

Since then I have ordered one additional suit and a tuxedo which have both been exceptional. My last order was completed in less than two weeks. I can't say enough good things about Jessie and Victor. Thanks again, guys!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Exceptional, friendly customer service and the end result is incredible. These guys could double their price and still be busy. Will be back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you want the best suits for the best price in Bangkok this is the place. Tailored shirts are affordable and high quality. You can get fitted and have the shirts ready in just 2 days. Jesse and Victor are wonderful human beings..... You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been a customer of Jesse and Victor’s for over 20 years and will be for the next 20 without hesitation

The attention to detail, level of personalised service and the craftsmanship and quality of their suits and shirts are beyond comparison to other tailors that I have used. The selection and variety of materials is large and the fitting process is professional, personalised and perfect every time.

Both Jesse and Victor make you feel incredibly welcome the minute you walk in, almost like a long lost friend... and their customer ethic is noticeable.

I have no hesitation in recommending Rajawongse as THE business in Bangkok to get men’s suits and clothing made

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

October 2018 will be my fourth visit to see Jesse and Victor. I’ve purchased 6 suits, 5 jackets and over 4 shirts. I’ve referred countless friends to them. The quality of the materials is the best. The workmanship and stitching is perfect. I’m looking forward to wearing my new jackets this winter and getting all the wonderful compliments from my friends. Thanks Mr. Jesse and Mr. Victor!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is absolutely no surprise why Rajawongse Clothier is recognized as one of the best bespoke suit tailors in Bangkok.

When I went to get a suit made, Victor was extremely helpful in helping me select the material I wanted. The quality of the material was excellent and the measurements were done in no time, but with precision.

The final fitting of the suit was as good as one can hope for their first suit. I was genuinely very happy with the final result.

The price of the suit may be higher than what other stores offer elsewhere, but rest assured it is worth the quality.

Victor & Jesse were indeed very sweet, warm and helpful from beginning until end.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been coming to Asia for more than 20 years and have had bespoke suits made in Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok. The quality and attention to detail at Rajawongse Clothier is, I would have to say one of, if not the best in the world. Jesse and Victor know their trade and excellence in their quality. They have made clothes for former US Presidents and Ambassadors. Just looking at the Law Enforcement patches and business cards on the wall tells a story unlike any place you have ever visited. I have sent many colleagues and friends to visit and they all rave about the quality of Rajawongse's product. In my opinion they are number 1.