“Excellent”

Rajawongse Clothier
Ranked #1 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
Malmo, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Jesse & Victor is the best place in Bangkok for men.
Elegant, trendy, professional, good prices.
They did a fantastic job for my suit.
I really recommend!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Dott_George

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jesse & Victor at Rajawongse Clothier are the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had a tight schedule during my trip to Southeast Asia in February. I knew that I wanted a suit, and not one of those cheap suits that are everywhere in Bangkok. After reading a few reviews on the Internet & Tripadvisor, I came to the conclusion that I needed to visit Rajawongse Clothier.

My trip to Rajawongse was not easy (b/c my tuk-tuk driver had an agenda). I hired a tuk-tuk to take my friend and I to Jesse & Victor's shop, and the driver knew we were looking for a suit. So we had a few detours where the driver brought me to other suit tailors. All of them tried to sell me hard. The other tailors were pushing everything from all type of fabric, to custom shoes, custom denim, etc. I didn't want any of that, and I knew they were trying hard to sell me crap.

I finally ended up at Rajawongse, and they didn't have to sell me anything. They were good at two things - suits and shirts. They had all the fabrics there for me to choose. Nobody was pushy. They let me take all the time that I needed, and they let me ask all the stupid questions that I had.

I explained to them that I would be in BKK a few times during my trip. They changed their schedule so that I could get as many fittings as possible and get my suits before I went home.

I walked into their shop on February 22, 2013 in the afternoon to get my measurements (and a complimentary beer and water). I got my first fitting that evening. I then left for Koh Phangan, and then I returned on March 1 for the 2nd fitting. They got everything finalized and I picked up my buddy's and my 5 suits, 5 ties and 17 dress shirts on March 4. Everything was perfect.

I'm finally ready to wear my suit for the first time in San Francisco on March 8. I'm anticipating many compliments.

Thanks Jesse & Victor for taking the time to get my suits perfect. I look forward to getting more suits in the future.

Allan & Tam

1 Thank allanscu
Frankfurt, Germany
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Still the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stopped by Rajawongses in January and it was great to see that they have maintained the same high standards of quality and customer focus. Had 2 suits made and the fit perfectly! I've been going to Jesse and Victor's for over 12 years now and I've never been disappointed. They are truly the best in Bangkok.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jay-BKKJay
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not cheap but value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have getting my business clothes tailored at Rajawongse since 1996. This has included a number of suits, as well as shirts and pants. Their prices in dollar terms have risen over time, partly because of the appreciation of the baht and partly because they have raised their prices in baht terms. But they remain affordable - I had a pair of pants tailored recently and it cost me about a hundred dollars. And the quality and workmanship are excellent. The suit I currently wear on the infrequent occasions when I still need to wear one is about a decade old and still going strong. There are lots of less expensive places but you can be sure that you will get a quality product here and that, if there is a problem, they will fix it.

1 Thank sgguy00
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great tailors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Heard about these guys from my brother, and was incredibly impressed. I got a beautiful suit tailored within the week, as well as some great-fitting shirts. Very, very happy with the quality and service. Will definitely be using these guys again!