“Excellent Service & Quality Food”

La Barca Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1,239 of 11,055 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Stylish, friendly and cozy atmosphere. Home-Style Italian cooking and a selection of meals from the grill including Australian steaks, chicken , pork and salmon dishes. All meals are made from fresh ingredients daily. A great selection of imported wines to compliment the menu. Wines are from Italy, Australia, South Africa, Chile, USA and more.
“Excellent Service & Quality Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

La Barca is conveniently located opposite Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 15.
I'm impressed with the high standard of service, attentiveness of the staff and most importantly the premium quality of food!
Pizza, pasta, calamari... Every dish was delicious!
Fine dining feel at reasonable price. I particularly like the see-through kitchen concept.
*Thumbs Up!* Simon and Linda!

2 Thank Ray C

Cento, Italy
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My family is from Cento Italy. Rarely do I eat at Italian restaurants, as Im almost always disappointed. Usually they are lots of bread sticks and cheese,so I would rather just skip it. It was raining and I just dashed in the closest restaurant. I have never been so happy for the rain. Their salmon was heavenly! I could not believe this rare find. Then to top it they made panna cotta for dessert, the real thing! This is the first time I've walked away stuffed but my mouth still wanted more. So had to have coffee and stay longer. It was Italian coffee and not Starbucks! I could have set and drank coffee all night but my stomach was about to pop. Service amazing. Simon watched over every detail of my food,the restaurant, and kitchen. Prodigioso.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank kelley0424
Singapore, Singapore
“Newly opened”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Craving for some italian food, we surf the net and found this La Barca Italian Restaurant facebook with great photos so we (group of 5 from Singapore) decided to give it a try. The colourful lighting captivated our attention from far. We were seated promptly and were quite taken with the beautiful decor. Dishes were imaginative and well-executed and staff were friendly although spoke very little English. It is definitely recommended for people who loves italian food.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jas554
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent food, great service.”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very good food, fresh and delicious. Restaurant is managed by Simon, a very nice guy - let us feel very welcome and new to recommend exactly to our taste.
Soup was superb and so were the main courses. Great Limonchello too!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Ziv N
“great comfort food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stay in the 4 points Sheraton Bangkok frequently(>40 nights/year) and have eaten at most places along Sukhumvit in this area. Tonight I walked across the street to a new Italian place, La Barca. The Bruschetta and Pepperoni pizza were fantastic. i'll definitely go back to explore the menu further. It's nice to be able to have comfort food right outside the hotel. It's even better when the quality is a good as La Barca. Very clean, comfortable environment. I highly recommend La Barca.

• Visited September 2013