“Hit the spot!”

Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School
Ranked #5 of 466 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Easy to find on the Wat Pho 'complex'. Quiet, relaxing and VERY good! A little more expensive than other places, but still cheap and of course, they are very well trained. The massage was excellent, could quite easily have stayed there all day!

There are newer reviews for Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School

Reviewed February 13, 2013

While there are plenty of places to get traditional Thai massages, this place provides the real ‘Thai’ style. All the masseurs are well trained and have a good knowledge of how to get rid of different stresses – you just need to tell them – and this is where the differences in between the masseurs at Wat Pho and other places. The only thing I didn't like is that this place could be a bit cleaner, as it looks a bit old (don't get me wrong, this place is hygenic). Going early in the day is good as it kinds of gets crowded in the late afternoons (especially those finishing their trip from Wat Pho).

1  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I visited the massage school for Thai body massage but I found the prices a bit expensive and on recommendation of a local, I went to another massage center nearby where you can have a massage (oil, Thai and foot) at economical rates. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that all masseur s performing massage in that massage center are trained and certified from Wat Pho massage school! I was also told and I personally experienced that the quality of massage is the same as in Wat Pho massage school. Clean environment with no happy ending etc. I really enjoyed the massage and recommend the place! The massage centre is located near the entrance of Wat Pho pier (on your left side while entering the pier).

1  Thank Chaika707
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I got the Foot massage 280 baht/30 minutes, 1 free Thai tea afterwards. it was a little bit painful for me but when you tell them to be more gentle, I'm sure it'll be one of the best and most stress release massage I've ever had. the masseurs are all nice and professional! will come back next time if I visit Wat Po!

1  Thank JeySu
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went there again but couldn't get more than 30min massage as reached there at 6pm which is there closing time. Been there before and the place is still on top of the list