“Bangkok Beat Going Down”
Review of Bangkok Beat - CLOSED

Bangkok Beat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bangkok Beat is a place to have fun with a party atmosphere 7 nights a week. Enjoy the live music and dance the night away to the great live bands. Every night from 9pm 1DJ and 2 Live Bands to entertain you with a mix of hits old and new til 3AM. Between sets the DJ keeps the party going with the hottest new tunes. Upstairs you can play pool (20baht/game), outside you can sit back and relax. The best Live Bar in town ! - Ladies Night every tuesday, 75Baht per drink all night ! - Sunday to Thursday (except tuesday) from 9pm to Midnight 95Baht drink.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been going to this venue for 7 years, when I first visited it was called Absolute 7. Up until now it was always a good night out, but lately it has changed. Music way too loud, warm beer, closes an hour earlier than before and no atmosphere. Shame

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I fly in and out of BKK several times a year and one of my regular haunts is Bangkok Beat. I was back in LOS this past week and headed down for a drink and to say this place has went downhill is an understatement. Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe how I felt.

In the past a Saturday night would see this place packed by midnight. Not now. Empty tables everywhere and the once happy and friendly staff were all looking glum.

I didn't see the manager anywhere either which is also unusual as on past visits he was always around meeting and greeting everyone and generally keeping the customers and staff in party mood. Maybe he has gone which would explain the huge change for the worse.

Hopefully on my next trip around Christmas things will be back to the good old days.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Cheap drinks? Yes, it is! Good place for dancing and singing along with live band, International music... and drinks are cheaper than other places nearby.

1  Thank Chelsea B
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I visited Bangkok Beat in May of this year several times in my time in Thailand. Everything about the visit was top drawer, friendly management, staff were always smiling, great DJ and live bands, can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Jordan4539