“Great night on every visit”
Review of Bangkok Beat - CLOSED

Bangkok Beat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bangkok Beat is a place to have fun with a party atmosphere 7 nights a week. Enjoy the live music and dance the night away to the great live bands. Every night from 9pm 1DJ and 2 Live Bands to entertain you with a mix of hits old and new til 3AM. Between sets the DJ keeps the party going with the hottest new tunes. Upstairs you can play pool (20baht/game), outside you can sit back and relax. The best Live Bar in town ! - Ladies Night every tuesday, 75Baht per drink all night ! - Sunday to Thursday (except tuesday) from 9pm to Midnight 95Baht drink.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night on every visit”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I visited Bangkok Beat in May of this year several times in my time in Thailand. Everything about the visit was top drawer, friendly management, staff were always smiling, great DJ and live bands, can't wait to go back.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jordan4539

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Easy going place,easy to find with cool liveband”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Bangkok Beat is a coolio little bar and dancing. Management seems to have changed recently and what was a dodgy place before sounds much more respectable nowadays...
Drinks are cheap, count around 120-140 for a beer and bottles starts at 1500.
There is usually a lot of party people from 10 ish to very late...last time I went there, I left at over 2.30 AM and the band was still playing.
Talking about music they have several livebands, not always the same. I prefer the one with the middle aged Thai women, she really has a very low tone of voice and sings Whitney Houston perfectly...felling back in '92 when I listen to her...
The venue in itself is average, nothing too fancy but obvouisly we don't come to check on the decor.
Lots of Thai ladies like to go there and it is quite easy to find someone to dance with,..
I am going there once in a while when I party around Sukumvit. Alone or with friends...

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Great Night With The Girls”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were only in Bangkok for 2 days before flying to Phuket and we were wandering along the main road looking at the stalls when a girl handed us buy 1 get 1 free tokens for Bangkok Beat.

It was hot, we had seen all there was to see and it was time for a drink so we stopped off for what was supposed to be a quick drink.

We left legless at God knows what time. This place is a blast. If you want to let your hair down and don't mind guys trying to pull then go for it.

Visited March 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“2nd time in here ..... everything change”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I come here 2nd time last week , everything change from 1st time,
Live band play look like no have soul to play and old female singer not have friendly with customer have feel boring for listen and dance (I don't know name of band but they play on Friday 2.00am)
sound system very bad. And other problem new manager(I think) he look like never work , and chief girl ( I think she not owner or manager she fat and put glasses ) she talk
discourteous and loud with some customer , everything not same in my first time about 3 months ago good band good sound and friendly from manager I forget his name he silver hair and put glasses he talk good , give me have feel for back here again but everything bad ..... have only smile from staff it's same 1st time .

Visited September 2013