“The most fascinating rooftop bar in Bangkok!!!”
Review of CLOUD47 - CLOSED

CLOUD47
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have been in this rooftop several times . You get one of the best views of Bangkok. At night and not only. When you there, you get the feeling of the bird flying over the city. I visit this place very often, because the cousine at this restaurant the most delicious and perfectly served. All of my friends in love with this place ( I was the one, who showed them this place), because smiley staff and perfect service. You always feel welcome. The place offers all possible features to feel comfortable. If you like to listen to high quality live music, this is the definitely place you have to visit. I suggest everyone to visit this place.

2  Thank Асель Б
There are newer reviews for CLOUD47

Reviewed February 17, 2014

unforgettable evening, on the 47th floor restaurant Cloud47 . Thanks, from Kazakhstan
it was incredibly cool )))

1  Thank Daniyar D
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Affordable rooftop bar, nice view, but staff should get over themselves, and learn about service, much attention to large groups of Chinese, but as a farang you have to stand up and wave you arms to get waiters attention...

3  Thank Peter W
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Wow. We read some bad reviews about the service but seeing how I didn't have any long pants for the other places and we wanted to go a sky bar, we thought we'd give it a go and just be equally rude to get attention / service. The place is atrocious, the staff unattentive and won't even smile back at you, the drinks are overpriced and overall just has a "we're too cool for you" attitude. Go anywhere else. The view is nice though...

Reviewed January 12, 2014

You will not find here fancy dresses or outstanding service but also prices are lower than top Bangkok's rooftops. If you get table close to view terrace you can really enjoy visit there. I am really surprise by all these negative comments. People put their expectations too high. One thing I can agree with- try to avoid food there.

1  Thank Daria A