Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

My family used Chern a couple of weeks back, and it ticked all of the boxes we needed, we had a private bathroom in our room so it was very much like a hotel, the staff were very helpful, with taxi's, with information about the city and they were great with the kids. Nice quiet location, and about a 20 minute gentle stroll to Khao San Road. We were a bit early for check in, but our luggage was safely stowed and we went for a walk, and relaxed in the communal area. Could not fault this place.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Vorramon B, Owner at Chern Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Dear Nicolfc,

Thanks very much for your nice review. We look forward to welcoming you for a next stay in Bangkok.

Regards,
CHERN team

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I will highly recommend this Hostel. Its near the downtown area, has a very peaceful location.What I love about this hostel is its interiors and the staff are very friendly. I don't really feel that I booked a hostel, its like more of a hotel to me. Every corner of the room is just great. Very comfy, spacious and just perfect. Its just worth every penny you spent.

Room tip: The main lobby and the front desk is not air conditioned, though, it does not matter. as the entire hostel has good interior design.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I think the most recommended place if you want to stay near by the old town. 3minutes walk to 7-11, many food stalls especially at night, and only 3 mins walk also to the very famous pad thai resto 'Thipsamai'. Chinatown is about 15 mins walk, and the bus stop is not too far.

We took the standard double room, and the room is very cosy, air con works well, bathroom is clean and minimalist.

They also have laundry room (30cent per wash and 30cent to dry).

I would definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

I was super surprised as this was my first hostel stay.
It was clean and had more of a hotel feel to it

Staff are friendly, great room and value for money

Good location, walking distance to all the temples. Grand palace etc.

Walking distance to khao San Road.
There's a road just over from khao San that have a lot of nice restaurants

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Very good position (near Khoa San Road, main attractions and traditional restaurants nearby), it is in a small street so there's not so much noise. The hotel is clean and the staff is nice. Breakfast is not included but you can buy it in the hotel for 2€.

Date of stay: August 2016