“Excellent service, great value, worth the visit”

Mandarin Ginger Spa
Ranked #74 of 432 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mandarin Ginger Spa is a modern day spa, located in residential Sukhumvit Soi 59, Bangkok. We have designed our spa around the modern spa goers with simple, clean and minimal decor in a relaxing environment to help you escape from your hectic days. Our treatments are designed to suit the modern urbanite's lifestyle as well as tourists. We provide treatments that most effectively address your specific needs while pampering you and reducing your stress.Either you just want to get away for an hour or spend half a day pampering yourself, come and enjoy a simply luxurious spa experience at Mandarin Ginger Spa.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent service, great value, worth the visit”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have tried Raintree, Urban Retreat and Lavana Spa all in the Sukumvit area. This was the best. It's smaller, very clean and offers a wide variety of professional services. They offer a drink and little bites before and after the massage as well as private rooms. Prices are very inexpensive but the quality is stellar. My only complaint is that I went at night and despite it being indoors and spotless/clean, there was a mosquito or two that feasted on me during my service. They ended up giving me a soothing cream to reduce the itching. Overall, I highly recommend. The other three places don't really compare. And it's easy to get to on the sky train (near the Marriott).

Visited December 2013

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great find”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Me and the Mrs visited here for a little treat. It was welcoming and relaxing as soon as we entered. The staff were great and so was the atmosphere. Got the 2.5 hour package including scrub, massage and bath. Top marks for privacy and cleanliness. It was already reasonably priced but we were even more happy when they had a 50% sale for the month of November. I will be sure to return before my trip ends.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank marty175
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic & Amazing!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The place was very nice, sparkling clean and reasonable price.The staffs were wonderful and warm welcoming. The massages were really professional and treated you like a queen. I had a fabulous time and feeling like I went to the spa in a five stars hotel. Do not go anywhere else but here to pamper yourself!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank nongmax
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mandarin Ginger Spa, Bangkok”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stay regularly in Bangkok in a private apartment on Sukhumvit Soi 59, right opposite The Mandarin Ginger Spa. Usually I go to Healthland in Ekamai or a couple of local massage places in Thong Lor. So on my latest visit, in Juky/August 2013, I was happy to see a spa/ massage right on my doorstep. I went three times and tried three different massages( foot, Thai and Thai oil back massage). each time I had a different masseuse. I would definitely go back. The massages were good, the prices competitive, the spa aesthetically pleasing, clean and relaxing.

Visited July 2013

3 Thank dodoleo
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“good service”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The place was very clean. I did 1 hour scrub and 1 hour aroma oil massage totally feel relax, there are both single rooms and rooms for couples.I will definitely go back again.

Visited October 2013