“Reliability and fabric choices”
Review of Best Tailor

Best Tailor
Ranked #166 of 516 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 40 years, BEST TAILOR COMPANY LIMITED, has been one of the most respected names in men's & ladies custom tailored made clothing, We are a full service custom tailor hand made suits and provide a complete wardrobe planning service according to your career, business and casual suits.We are a full service bespoke tailors, in other words we are a custom tailors for ladies and gents.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been doing business with Al and Denny at Best Tailor Co. for well over 20 years. They can do anything, and have an extremely wide variety of fabrics to choose from. They can also turn the work around very quickly, if needed. I visit them at least 3 times a year to keep my wardrobe up to date.

BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Hi Bryan,
Thanks for your generous comments and choosing us to always fill up your wardrobe.
Its all the loyal customers like you, which keeps us motivated working harder and quicker.
Best regards/ Al B.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been in Best Tailor many times and they made all my business dresses. A few times I tried other tailors in BKK but I was always disappointed. As one time a jacket didn't fit perfect thy changed it and sent it to Germany,

BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Hello Anne,
Hope all is well with you and thank you for comment.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Best Tailor has been providing me with business shirts , trousers and jackets for some years now .
The quality of clothing and price is the best in Bangkok - highly recommended

Regards John Wertheimer

Hi John,
Thanks for your generous comment and loyal support. We look forward to service you soon.
Best Regards/ Al B.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Well recommended. I've been there the last 3 times I've been to Bangkok and I'll probably go there again. I've been to other tailors in BKK but still find this the best and have been going there since. Delivery is usually on time although one time they missed out on a shirt. However, they were quick to make amends and sent it to me in Malaysia free of charge.

BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your generous comments and we will keep trying to provide the best level of service to our clients. Looking forward to service you again soon. Best Regards/ Al B.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Have had shirts made here on two occasions. Very well made and lasts well. Some of the best shirts I have had. Will deal with them again.

BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Hi Daniel,
Thank for your generous comment and looking forward to service you again.
Best Regards/ Al B.