“Sensational Gustation, Superb Service”
Review of Le Maverick Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Le Maverick Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Modern Bistronomy, French & Mediterranean- Extensive Wine Gallery, Wine by Glass - Open Kitchen, Chef Table, degustation and discovery menus - Opening Hours: 17.30 to 23.00, Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I can't find a thing to fault. Great menu and drinks card, convenient location, excellent ambiance with sufficient space between tables for discretion while maintaining a bistro-style ambiance and meals. The food we had was magnifique, as was the service. Pricing is very reasonable.
One thing in particular that's especially applaudable was the lack of intrusive loud music and consideration for acoustics in the design. It was so nice to be able to converse without competition from a sound system or other patrons.
Bravo! Splendid find! I can see this becoming a regular...we made our next reservation before leaving.
Less than a week to wait!
We hope you can add Escargot de Bourgogne to that already extensive menu for my daughter's birthday meal. They've been her favorite since she was a toddler!

1  Thank Beachrayong

Reviewed January 17, 2014

From the moment you walk in to this restaurant, you know a great experience awaits.
an open kitchen with a ballet of Chefs stirring in stoves
The decor is Trendy New york Chic .
The service is smooth and seamless.
The Food was very good , we like the Twist of Modern Eatery between the texture , the flavors and the Taste . Definitely you can see they are using the best Prime Products.

Highly Recommended for an experience with family ,friends or just for a Cocktails & Tapas

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Just back from Lunch, i cant complain about the quality of the food but the experience was terrible.

Lunch menu looked great but they could not get it correct, maybe it was just a bad day at the office. the resturant was quiet just 3 tables taken but they all had finished main meals but it took 45 minutes for our main course to arrive, when it arrived there was missing ingredients, it was prawn risotto and they had forgotten the prawn!!!!, took it away and said wait 5 minutes...15 minutes later it returned and was alright. We had finished desert and coffee before my colleagues main course arrived. In a very quiet resturant where there were more chef's on display than diners, it took 1.45 minutes for a table of 5 to be served with 2 courses in an empty resturant.

eric2328, Owner at Le Maverick Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Nooneio ,
I saw your review and asked immediatly the GM for a report : the waitress in charge made a mistake when requesting to customize the risotto dish for your vegan Friends and misinformed the Chefs about your own order ; the Manager did another mistake by letting the waitress manage the issue and in the end you encountered a lack of attention and significant waste of time without receiving any word for your patience.
I sincerely apologize for such lack of care which is not reflecting at all Maverick 'performance in term of Culinary and Service commitments. We would be very grateful if your Friends and You would consider to give Maverick a second chance by accepting our invitation for another Lunch at your suitable time.
yours faithfully, Eric Paul, co-founder

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Every time i go to Thailand on holiday my first stop is Maverick, their Foie Gras is gorgeous and addictive, if like me you love good quality food that is well presented and not over prized this is the place you want to go.
I recommended Maverick to all of my friends and they were all very pleased with their experience there.
The atmosphere is great for dining and to hang out, also they have nice welcoming staff that speaks english.
Personally, I think the best thing to do in Bangkok is to go to Maverick for a nice diner with wine, followed by their cocktails which are quiet spectacular in the way they are served and taste, then go for a night out in the most popular clubs which are just 5 minutes away. Another good thing about the restaurant is it city center location, so it is easy to get there either by sky train, underground or taxi.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Maverick is just one example of what great strides Bangkok has achieved as gourmet paradise in all world cuisines.

If this same restaurant was in New York or London, it would already have received many Michelin stars and getting a reservation would have been impossible.

All the food we ordered was great, but what particularly stood out for me were the delicious tapas, miso snowfish, duck leg and scallops, complimented by their staggering wine list!

The presentation of the food is just mindblowing....almost too good too eat.

and all I can say for the desserts is wow,,,,probably the best I have had in my life so far.

1  Thank ken_gulwani