“Fast, Good and Cheap..”

Alex's Fashion Tailors
Ranked #3 of 554 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Measures to excellence. Exquisitely tailored suits and shirts. Exclusively for you
Reviewed October 22, 2013

They offer fast service with special rate in Singapore. I was there on Friday afternoon to do measurement and the fitting for the shirt is on Sat morning and I am able to collect my shirt in the evening at 7pm. Make a total of 6 shirts.

Do note that the store is located inside Amari Watergate Bangkok hotel (right in front of Platinum Fashion Mall) 2nd Floor. There is quite a number of Tailor shop there but I think Alex's Fashion is the best.

2  Thank owlnight
PSingh30, Owner at Alex's Fashion Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Alex's Fashion team would like to Thank you for taking time out for our support. We Look forward to serving you, your friends, relatives and colleagues in the near future.

All reviews
in 167 reviews
"measurements"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Make 2 shirt and 2 pants with Alex's Fashion when they are in Singapore. The material, cutting and cost is very good. Will recommend to work with them again the next time they are in Singapore.

Keep up the good work.

PSingh30, Owner at Alex's Fashion Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Alex's Fashion team would like to thank you for showing confidence in our tailoring services and admiring our workmaship and materials.Thanks for writing the review . Look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was amazed that on my first try, the shirt and pants turn out to be perfectly matching, made the collection a swift one. Awesome!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Have been using Alex's fashion tailoring services for 2 year now. Tried out other tailors in Bangkok previously, but price wise and quality wise (clothes & service), Alex's fashion is definitely the best so far. Just visited Alex's Fashion over the weekend and as usual, it was a great experience. Brought around 20+ of my colleagues to the shop there and even with the large numbers, Peter and his team were able to cater to everyone's specifications. All of my colleagues were very pleased with the pricing, service level and the quality of the goods when we went for fitting.

Alex and Peter are very friendly, and they add that personal touch to your shopping experience. During the 5-6 experiences at the shop, Peter. Mike and team were detailed when asking you how you would like your clothes to be made. Be it in a tighter Asian cut/ Korean cut, or in a more classic look, they took the time to ensure that they understood your needs so that they could produce the clothes that you wanted.

Clothes are delivered in a timely manner. Allow 1-2 days turnaround time for shirts and pants. Even suits can be done up within that time period. Do note that the tailor closes on Sunday so if you're coming for the weekend, do try to get to the shop early on Saturday morning to give them possibility to turnaround your order. Otherwise, Peter has sent DHL parcels over to me in Singapore and the parcels arrived in good condition within 2 days of him informing me that parcel is underway.

Would definitely recommend this tailor to everyone. The service level and clothes quality are surely one of the best in Bangkok.

Alex's Fashion Team would like to take this opportunity to thank you for liking our quality of workmanship and services. We appreciate that you have taken your time out from your busy schedule to write about us. Thanks once again.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My first time at BKK and all my friends told me to go have my shirts and suit tailor at BKK. I asked around and was recommended Alex's fashion. I was doubtful if they could rush out my order for me in just 3 days. I decided to give it a try since I'm already there. Okay.. I have just collected my order. Made 2 suit, 5 shirts and got 2 ties free. Lightning tailoring services. I was served by both Peter and Alex. Very good service and friendly. Most impt, price is good and goods received in good order! Location is just smack right in pratunum and opposite platinum fashion mall. No reason not to go there. 2 thumbs up!