“Quality tailoring at reasonable rate” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alex's Fashion Tailors

Alex's Fashion Tailors
Ranked #6 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Measures to excellence. Exquisitely tailored suits and shirts. Exclusively for you
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Quality tailoring at reasonable rate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My first time at BKK and all my friends told me to go have my shirts and suit tailor at BKK. I asked around and was recommended Alex's fashion. I was doubtful if they could rush out my order for me in just 3 days. I decided to give it a try since I'm already there. Okay.. I have just collected my order. Made 2 suit, 5 shirts and got 2 ties free. Lightning tailoring services. I was served by both Peter and Alex. Very good service and friendly. Most impt, price is good and goods received in good order! Location is just smack right in pratunum and opposite platinum fashion mall. No reason not to go there. 2 thumbs up!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic service, reasonable price and friendly boss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Travelled to Bangkok for a short trip and went to Amari Watergate to source for suit.

Alex's Fashion is located among other tailor on level 2.

I was tended to by Peter. He does not hard sell nor recommend you something that is not suitable to my needs.

You can choose from a range of quality depending on your budgets.

There are so many tailors offering the same product but I would say Alex's Fashion stands out due to their outstanding customer service honest business dealing :)

Good job!

singapore
“Fantastic Tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visited this tailor on a Saturday afternoon, got to choose from a wide range of cloths for a tailored shirt and pants. Alex is a very friendly man who was able to provide very reasonable prices for the quality of the service rendered. all in all, the quality of the shirts and pants exceeded my expectations and it was very fast. they even deliver it to your hotel if you are staying in the area. great place to have your clothes tailored, at a great price and great quality of clothes. Would be back for more tailored clothing when i am back in bangkok.

Visited September 2013
“tailor made shirt and pants best and express in bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Hi to all out there,“Best tailor in BKK”Peter isso friendly and very helpful.I'm very happy on their service and their fabric is good very comfortable for Singapore weather.Will drop by the next time for their tailor made again.Singaporean guys and ladies happen to go to BKK for holiday wanna tailor made shirts and pants for office wear it a MUST MUST to visit * Alex's Fashion
847 Petchburi Road,Pratunam,Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
direct opposite facing platinum mall.*

Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Affordable Package and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Peter and Mike are patient and helpful when you are choosing your fabrics for ur shirts and suits.

The packages for shirts and suits are cheaper than other places in bangkok.

GREAT JOB AND GREAT SERVICE.

Keep up ur good job!