The current outings in Mumbai about Skybus/Mono Rail & Metro Rail aren't on positive node. Hence I feel lucky to get glimpse & experience of travelling through BTS.
BTS is very well connected. I saved MAP obtained from their website on mobile for convenience purpose.
We opted for it when we went to Chatuchak/Jhatujhuk Market. We took train at Phaya Thai & get down at Mo-chit.
Both stations are equipped with MAPs written in English & Ticket counter staff also speak & understand it.
Procedure of obtaining tickets(very simple & easy)-
1) The ticketing system only works on Coins so first check out Fair for One way/ Return Journey towards destination on chart.
2) Exchange Baht Notes with appropriate amount of coins.(If you got enough coins skip this step)
3) Select desired station & Put coins into machine.
4) Put ticket into validating machine & it will open the gate for you.
5) Don't misplace ticket as its key to enter & exist station without it I found no way to enter/get out of station.
It was office closing hours so as expected it was rush inside but soon got cleared. Victory Monument looked phenomenal. Overall its easy to access & most convenient mode of transport.
Keep camera ready, Many things too shoot & capture.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.