Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ogegesam
Nairobi, Kenya
via mobile
Great service

Marco was excellent to work with and delivered my suit quickly. I love my new suit and it was... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2018
Jonathan F
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $19.60
More Info
from $40.50
More Info
All reviews order suits fast delivery sukhumvit road excellent quality visit bangkok fabric workmanship fit measurements pants shop clothing cotton
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Very reliable and articulate tailors along Sukhumvit road, next to soi 10. They will fit you and within 2 days deliver your staff right to your hotel. Very keen on details and do an excellent job on all kinds of clothings (for men, ladies and children). Give them a try while in Bangkok

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Marco was excellent to work with and delivered my suit quickly.

I love my new suit and it was tailored properly. You can see a picture of us attached!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

When it comes to custom tailors, there are a lot to choose from in Bangkok. However, not all tailors are equal and not all are honest. Some offer a great value, but the customer service and quality are low. Some offer excellent quality, but at a premium price; expensive, by middle-income American standards. I've done business with a few of the nearly 5000 registered tailors in Bangkok. In my opinion, St. Marco offers that best overall value for your money on Sukhumvit along with quality customer service. It's important to note that we all come in different sizes and have different preferences in terms of balancing comfort vs. style. A good tailor does more than just take your measurements and spit out a cookie cutter garment. A good tailor takes time measure two or three times, evaluates how the garments fits on you during your fittings, and communicates with the customer effectively to determine what adjustments to make. Mr. Singh (Marco) is very attentive to his customer's needs and brings his tailors into the shop to make quality adjustments. He does not rush his customers, is not a pushy salesman, and is considerate of what his customer's want. In terms of price, he offers a good value for the money. Can you get better quality suits? Sure. Narin Couture and Rajawongse offer quality tailored suits with high quality fabrics. But, Rajawongse in particular, will also sell you the same quality fabrics you can get at St.Marco for a much higher price, and higher quality fabrics for an even higher price. Can you get 4 suits and 5 shirts for $399 USD? Maybe, but if it sounds too good to be true, I can almost guarantee it is. I purchased two 3-piece suits and 4 custom shirts for less than a 1/4 of what I would pay at the Men's Wearhouse in the U.S.A for similar quality off-the-rack suits and that's not including the shirts. I was burned before purchasing suits on Sukhumvit, but left St.Marco feeling highly satisfied with the quality and value of my garments. I wear my suits to work daily and they fit comfortably, are durable, and look good. Even more importantly, I was treated kindly and with consideration by Dharminder Singh, the proprietor, and look forward to doing business with St.Marco in the future. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank san antonio D
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I recently visited Bangkok for nearly 2 months.
I shopped around and ended up at St. Marco tailors on Sukhumvit Road.
I was not disappointed. Marco is the best.
I went in to purchase one custom tailored suit and ended up purchasing 3 custom made suits and 4 shirts he was that good.
Marco and his assistant made the whole process very enjoyable and after a couple of fittings i had just what i wanted for a great price. 2 suits for business and one for fun.
I highly recommend anyone visiting Bangkok to go and see St. Marco as he is the best in town and is a great man.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I needed a cream suit to wear on my friend wedding urgent
I can't believe on the next day after I have place the order the suit turn out to be my best fitting suit
I recommend St Marco Tailor highly

Reviewed May 3, 2018

The service was excellent and the work was excellent. I bought two suits and I am very happy. The service is very professional.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Suits are well made and fit well. Some of the shirts were not 100% consistent in fit. Delivery to the US was seamless and looking forward to next trip back to order more.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I would highly recommend Mr Marco tailoring shop to sew your shirts. I have had numerous visit to Bangkok over the past years and always tailored my clothing at his shop. I found his service to his clients to be most welcoming and his workmanship very good. The prices are definately reasonable considering the quality of his material which i have no complaints about. He is also puntual on his delivery . Overall, i am happy with my tailored shirts and i do recommed a try at his place

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I appreciate the good quality of products and the fast and friendly service. See you next time again. Kind regards, Markus

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I brought an old beloved shirt with me from the Netherlands and Marco made two perfect copies from the
thickest pure cotton fabric he had. They are too warm for the tropics but perfect for colder countries

1  Thank oo-kyra--