Lowest prices for your stay
$35
Hotels.com$35
Booking.com$36
Official Hotel$38
1,865 results
All reviews sky lounge walking distance indian food platinum mall nice hotel airport link swimming pool shopping area hotel is located breakfast spread city view pleasant stay market floor indra taxi neon
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel location was good compared to other famous brands in the area. Walking distance to the malls. Surrounding areas were not very clean. Hotel rooms were clean and spacious. Best to stay as high as possible for the views and to reduce the ground noise level. Food variety was good. STAFF are very helpful. Spa is very relaxing. Food in resturants was very tasty.

Room tip: Higher floors for good views and low noise
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank TerenceAppanna
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had an awsom stay in the hotel. Hospitality was good and people were helpful. Free Wi-Fi was also very useful to kill the wait time for pick up. The location is very close to Indra square , Phantip plaza , MBK mall and other malls. Sky lounge displays a good view. Just one negative point i felt, room had no balcony.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank mks_yours
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Nice location - close to malls, city center and airports, good value for money, good food and variety of food, rooms are nice, service is good, not so good Internet connection, staff is quite nice.
Need 200 letters for review to be submitter and have nothing else to say blah blah blah...

2  Thank sdaniel88
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Lousy location, not near the Makasan Airport Link which you might assume (I did.) Perfectly ok (not good) reasonable price with copious buffet breakfast included. Strangely this hotel seems to be a favorite of very noisy young Israelis in Bangkok for "fun" lots of running around in the halls. At check I was told that I was "upgraded" to a superior room, but the room I had was no different from any other room. Black mold in the shower, soap dish ripped out leaving nasty metal supports sticking out of the wall. Room and bed perfectly comfortable, well sound insulated, but view on the superhighway. Pool at the superhighway level so noisy and polluted that it was unusable. The "Attic" outdoor bar on an upper floor quite nice view. You should be able to do better, if you search.

Room tip: Be sure to check out the room before you accept it, insist on a high floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Suratsawadee, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear essbeepee,
Greetings from Eastin Makkasan Hotel Bangkok.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor as it is only through feedback such as yours that we can rectify any problems that occur and maintain our high standards of comfort and service.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast and the view from Attica Sky Lounge and that you found your room and bed to be comfortable.
I must sincerely apologize for the aspects of your stay that did not live up to your expectations.
If you could kindly find the time to contact me with the details of your stay via gmadmin@eastinbangkokhotel.com I will investigate the problems you encountered with your room. We undertake a year-round “constant care” program to ensure our rooms are in good condition and I will ascertain what happened with yours and take the necessary action to ensure it does not happen again. Unfortunately we have no record of a complaint of this nature being made as we would have immediately moved you to a more suitable room. I can also check the upgrade you were offered as there is some confusion regarding your comment as our superior rooms are the standard room in the hotel and an upgrade would have been made to deluxe level.
Similarly we have no record of anyone complaining about noisy guests as the comfort of our guests is of paramount importance and we would have dealt with the situation as it occurred.
I would like to politely point out that contrary to being a “lousy location” and “nowhere near” the Makkasan Airport Link we are approximately one kilometer or less than 5 minutes by taxi from the station. We are also about 15 minutes by taxi from the major shopping areas including Siam Paragon and Central World and a mere 10 minute walk from Platinum Mall and Central Chidlom.
I regret that you found our swimming pool to be unusable as being on the 10th floor it is well above the level of the highway and judging by the number of guests who use the facilities and dine there on a daily basis the “noise and pollution” doesn’t appear to be an issue as we never receive a negative comment over this.
May I end by saying it was a pleasure to serve you as our honored guest and we certainly hope that you give us a chance to serve you again on your next trip to Bangkok.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days in January. The room and bathroom was really nice, the service was good and the breakfast was great! The 24 hour free Wi-fi was also great! The hotel is also centrally situated for tourists - close to some nice restaurants, as well as the night street markets. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends!

Room tip: We had a deluxe room which was great!
Date of stay: January 2013