“Great Value for Money in Silom”
Review of Triple Two Silom

Triple Two Silom
Ranked #56 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A friend of us planned a last minute trip to Bangkok last weekend for the Songkran Festival and so he picked this hotel for all of us. Honestly I've never heard about this hotel before and I would normally choose hotels around Ratchadamri Rd as compared to Silom. I went there with very low expectations. The hotel is located on Silom Rd, just less than 5 minute walk to the main venue of water splashing festival in Silom. Songkran festival was so much fun and I was glad our hotel was just few minute- walk from the main venue!

The hotel itself was better than we expected. Modern, stylish, hassle-free 3star city hotel. Our room was huge, Walk-in closets, small living room and huge bathroom attached.
Location is great if you're visiting Bangkok for the Songkran Festival, but I reckon I would be inconvenient for visitors who enjoy shopping as there is no BTS train station nearby and so you will need to rely on taxis all the time.

We did enjoy our stay here and had no issues during the stay. It is a good hotel for those looking for an affordable stay in Silom area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Siera1408

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The room of this hotel was FANTASTIC.
I stayed in a Junior suite room. The room is big, with coaches, coffee table, a desk, 2 telephones(one in the desk other at the bathroom), many windows with sunlight, VERY clean, comfy bed, cable TV, WIFI and a huge bathroom.
The furnishing of the rooms and all the small details really make it special. In the bathroom there is so many toiletries, sewing kit, toothbrush, come, cream, soap, razor, everything! there is slippers, iron, safe case, and more....
The staff were SO NICE! very friendly and helpful the breakfast is GREAT, I really loved the wide selection of everything, I am a vegan and I had hot and cold choices to eat; very nice expresso coffee

The only bad thing is that when I was in my home country I specified for a twin room(i got a double) and a pick up service from the airport. The double bed wasn't a big deal because it was a HUGE bed, so is ok. Buy the airport lift was a bit upsetting, because I told them that I waited at the airport for more than one hour and when I got there there was no apology.
Anyway, because this two men at the reception were so so nice to me, they made it up and made me happy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places I've stayed in Bsngkok, and I've been many times. The staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast is fantastic. The service is great. The room itself was big and clean and bright. We arrived half a day early and were able to check in and pay half a day rate.

The only downside is that the pool is at the hotel next door. I didn't use it, but you have to walk through another hotel to get there.

Overall great value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Well situated on Silom road, modern, boutique hotel with free wifi, spacious rooms, good shower and great sleep experience. Excellent staff who were friendly and helpful. Only stayed for one night, but certain to use it again on one of my business trips to Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Triple Two Silom is right on the main street, Silom Rd., but when you enter this small and cozy boutique hotel, you're away from the noise and crowds of the city.
The hallways are full of Asian atmosphere: dimly lit, a wonderful smell of lemon grass.
The rooms face an inside garden; they are well appointed and very comfortable.
The buffet breakfast could compete with any 5 star hotel: fresh croissants and pastries, eggs of your choice made to order, imported cheeses, smoked salmon and much, much more.

The most impressive part of this lovely hotel was the concierage: always ready to help with any and every request: making reservations, writing out maps giving directions, recommending restaurants.

We stayed at the Triple Two Silom for 5 nights and it was simply a pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joel T
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here many times when it first openend and I thought I would od so again..wow has it gone down hill...The service was poor and the room was gross...the whole place needs to be re-done..the carpet in the bedroom was filithy and the room needed a repainting...I was very dissapointed..it appears now to be more of a golfers hotel and overflow from the Narai Hotel next door...would not stay here gain..its too bad, it used to be a great boutique hotel....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank captainsean1
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Recently stayed here five nights and found the hotel an outstanding value for the money. The room was large and very clean. The staff were very attentive and the location of the hotel was close to public transportation that made it easy to get to the major sights. Would stay here again if I return to Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple