“Great tailor! Great experience!”

Aman's Fashion Tailor
Ranked #32 of 480 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Open since from 2003 more than 10 years experience in professional custom made clothes We make custom made suits for ladies and gents,shirts blouses,slacks,sport jackets/coats,winter coats ,ladies skirts ,leather jackets for ladies and gents ,leather pants/skirts, vest,etc every thing will be fully handmade and made to measure we accept overseas order
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tailor! Great experience!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

After a less than stellar experience at another tailorshop in Bangkok I can say without a doubt that Aman's Fashion is amazing! This is all due to Raj, the owner. I went in with a friend and we were both looking for suits. We were both completely satisfied with the result. Raj has a nice collection of suit fabrics as well as silks, cottons and other materials to choose from. You can tell he is an actual tailor not just a salesman because he makes suggestions about fit and other details throughout the process. He clearly understands the human form and how clothes should hang to highlight one's best features.
You should plan to have at least two fittings and maybe three, so you need a couple of days but it is worth the time. My suit fit perfectly. The pants are quite literally the best fitting pair of pants I have ever owned.
I also never felt pressured to buy more item during the process, although I ended up ordering some shirts as well. The quality of the product spoke for itself On the whole, it was a stress free and fun experience! If you are in Bangkok for a couple days and are looking for some quality tailored items you should seek out Raj at Aman's Fashions!
Tip*** He also keeps your measurements for 5 years so you can order more from home. If you think you might get something else in future (different items than what you already ordered) have him take the appropriate measurements so he has them on file. He also took note of some materials that I liked to make it easier for me to order from home.
Thank you Raj!!

1 Thank Sarah D
28Alecia, Owner at Aman's Fashion Tailor, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
thanks for review for me

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Vienna, Austria
“Suit and dress”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We are really happy with the suit and the dress. My boyfriend's suit fits really great, my dress is also very nice, it only has one flaw: the neckline is not totally straight, how it should be. Maybe because we didn't have a lot of time and the tailors had to work under pressure – the suit and the dress had to be finished within 24 hours!
We are happy and recommend Aman's Fashion

Visited September 2013

1 Thank Therry122
Ostfildern, Germany
“perfect suits”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I bought 2 suits and my girlfriend a blazer at Aman's Fashion at the beginning of September. The products are really great and fits perfect.
I can really recommend Aman's Fashion, I think I'll order some more clothes in the future.
Thank You Raj.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

thanks for review for me .hope to see u again next trip of bangkok many many thanks,,,,,,,,,,thanks million..........and don't forget to recomend some friends
Chicago, Illinois
“What an Experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Never bought a custom made suit. It fits great. We even had a delayed flight and I wasn't able to pick it up in person. Raj mailed the suit to me and I just recently received it. It fits great, I also went with a custom made dress shirt too. Will order more soon when I need another.

1 Thank b_A_Traveler71143
Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Delighted with suit and service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was the first time I've bought a suit on a trip abroad. Service was friendly, assured without being pushy and I especially appreciated Raj's honest and open approach. I was fitted for a wool/cashmere suit in the afternoon, first fitting at 1100 next morning and final adjustments later that day. Very happy with the finished product at a great value price. Have just tried the suit on at home and am even more pleased. Just wished I had ordered more, although I know my sizes are kept on file so that I can order again on line!
Highly recommended.