“frendily behaviour”

Cuisines: Indian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

awesome food specialy i like tandoori raan, butter chicken & dahi ke kebab. Service was good
all staff is good. I suggest my friends whwn they came bangkok visit to masala mantra .Really best for Indian food.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We are seasoned Indian food lovers and this place was right up our alley. Excellent service and very flavorful dishes and just a short walk from the hotel.... Perfect

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had dinner with my friends at masala mantra the last night of Saturday and we all loved it. Food made with care, cheap and very diligent and kind staff. It was perfect. I will definitely go back to masala mantra as I live in Bangkok and Indian food is among my favorites.
I talked to the owner for a couple of minutes before we left and she was really nice. I wish them a very successful business.

1  Thank neelesh t
Reviewed January 11, 2014

During our last stay in Bangkok, we had many options to choose from Indian restaurants in Sukhumvit and Silom until we came across Masala Mantra (have another branch by name Masala Art also).. We visited both places but Mantra was closer to our house.

I must say the quality of food is amazing with excellent service by staff!! Restaurant is very peculiar about "Food Quality and Services" and keeps customers expectations (delight factor) always on top of everything. Truly empathizes with what is required by customer.

Few of our moments of quality -
1. Were served even at the closing hours with personal attendance of staff
2. Timely Home delivery as communicated
3. Due to ATM issues, was asked to pay later - couple of times on trust - Guys! we maintained it ;)
4. Given umbrella in rain - returned next day
5. Option to change food even at slighter request - though we never exercised this option as we liked all that came out way

PRICES ARE AT PAR WITH SERVICES! My favorite - Aloo Adraki, Bhindi Masala, Butter Naan and Chaach (butter milk)!! :)

I will always recommend on its quality (Veg/Non veg both). Love to visit again!! :)

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Love the taste and the chicken is the best ;) this is my first time for the restaurant and i would recommend this for anyone whom love the Indian food