2,074 results
All reviewsmain towerpalladium mallnight marketbig ccentral worldfamous chicken ricenorth wingoverhead bridgefamily roomspacious roomwalking distanceshopping areabig hotelcorner roomerawan shrinestrategic locationswimming pool
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Room Tip: We were provided a room in the main tower, one of two 35 storied structures.The hotel rooms are big and include a large bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower. The staff were excellent particularly reception and the bar staff in the lobby provided great service. Reception offered late check out until 3 pm and gave us the option of extending this to 7 pm for only 1000 baht which I thought was very reasonable. Breakfast was the usual buffet style affair with a mixture of Asian and European foods, nice but nothing special. I did note that the restaurant had a separate table for the preparation of pork products for those that do not eat pork, which I thought showed good cultural awareness. The hotel is conveniently located close to Siam square for the shopaholics. Although there is a mall attached to the hotel we rated others malls we visited much better. Many of the stalls in the upper floors of the Palladium mall, attached to the hotel, stayed shut during the day. However at night many of the malls stalls open up out on the street in front of the mall in a kind of market. MBK mall is a good mall for the bargain hunters.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The hotel is at great location for shoppings, city's main temples and public transport. The breakfast is very, very nice but the food at room service is a little behind. The pool is a pleasant place to stay after a busy day of tours. The only inconvenient that I had was that the bathroom's toilet stinks every night when I came back to sleep. Maybe for the same price I could find more options but, in general, if you need a good place to stay in Bangkok and can afford more than a hostel, i would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I stayed in June 2013 when they just opened (less than a month) and my second stay was in September 2013. My room was in the southern tower. Very big room, with nice view. The toilet was big and clean. The only problem was the AC, it wasn't working well, but we called them and they fixed it. The internet connection wasn't stable. The buffet was good with many varieties. The pool and the view were amazing!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Have stayed in 2 other 4* hotels in the area and no such things happened before.

Checked into this hotel - first room was filled with cigarette smell although it was assured by the front desk that it is a non-smoking room. Had to drag my luggage back down to the front desk to get a new room.
New room was much better at first but the AC got stuck at 25 Deg C the whole first night, called the front desk which "claimed" to have got the repair guys to fix it, but still did not work.
Note: Lobby at each floor was equally worse, stuffy and hot..

The asst front desk manager still insisted that the AC was cold, and i said cold is subjective, I rather use the room thermostat to provide an accurate measurement. She offered another 2 rooms on another floor but was equally stuck at 25 Deg C.
This was when I told her that this had to do with the central AC system.

Nothing was done by them by the time i left 2 days later..

The

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you are looking for shopping in bangkok, that's good place. Walking distance to Central world and platinum wholesale markets. About 20 mins walk to BTS Chitlom. Very clean and pretty new hotel. Very reasonably price. Very spacious room. Nice swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends