“Top workmanship from a lovely guy”
Review of Milan Suit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milan Suit
Ranked #292 of 480 Shopping in Bangkok
Brighton, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Top workmanship from a lovely guy”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Kiet at Milan Suit is getting on a bit, but he turns out great work.

Almost all the tailors I met in Bangkok (and I went round about fifteen shops before I started getting stuff made - I had plenty of time in the city) are hucksters in one way or another. The chap is different. He doesn't bargain, he doesn't push you to buy anything more than you want to, and he lets you do it your way. Such a pleasure.

His shirts and trousers are easily the best bang-for-your-buck I found (and like I say, I really looked!). I don't mention his jackets only because I didn't get any made with him - I needed someone with a very high degree of English to get across what I wanted, and Kiet's English is good rather than excellent (I went to Moon River four doors down for my suits and jackets and was very happy). I ended up with ten shirts and six pairs of trousers, tweaked exactly the way I like them, right down to the depth of the pockets.

His workmanship is top drawer, and he made changes free of charge when I wanted them, but mostly I didn't - because everything fitted beautifully.

Visited April 2014

Sandton, South Africa
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Best tailored shirts yet.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband made 5 shirts at Milan suits and is highly satisfied with them. Kiet has a great range of fabric available and the quality is good. Shirts were made in time and the fit is perfect. Easy access via the train on Sukhumvit Road, Asok station.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sofiah D
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Get your shirts here!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Hard to believe this is the first review of Milan Suits. For anyone who's done research on tailoring and checking out style forum or LP, you know that Kiet is the man for business shirts in BKK. The shop is just under Asok station. They cost about 1200 baht, which is a bargain compared to home. I visited for the first time and got 5 shirts. They fit great and were ready the next next day. Fabric selection is good, but could be better. Kiet's been doing this for over 3 decades, and retires in a few years. Get some shirts here before it's too late!

Visited May 2013