“Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed January 10, 2014

After a longer break we had a sunday brunch at the Pub. We were four persons and could use the offer "come 4 pay 2". The price is 690 baht/person plus Vat and service. Drinks are not included.
The salad bar offers something for nearly everyone, Caesar salad, mixed salad, antipasti, cold cut and salmon. There is only one soup, this sunday it was pumpkin, not my favorite.
There are also several main dishes, beef, lamb, pork and fish with side dishes.
All the food had the right temperature to eat. The preparation was also nearly perfect.

The dessert also were nice, small cakes, ice-cream, bread and butter pudding and fruits.

We enjoyed the brunch and will be coming again.

The stuff also was friendly and helpful. We had a baby with us and the stuff helped with all the necessary thing for her.

1  Thank chainsan
There are newer reviews for Huntsman Pub

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I use this place whenever I visit Bangkok... The staff are very helpful and professional, the food is very nice in fact the English food is just as good as I've had in the UK.. Though not a cheap place but also not an overly expensive place..

The house band are brilliant, they'll probably know any song you ask them to do..

Lots of TV' screens to enjoy your sport if your interested ( usually the sound is off )

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The Huntsman is located in the basement of the Landmark Hotel and serves a selection of European and Asian meals. The evening Happy Hour lasts until 9pm and it's buy one, get one free. This makes it very affordable, but take note, there are local taxes and service charges added on top of the price you see. The live music is generally of a high standard, but it can be a bit loud so pick your table carefully.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Probably my favorite pub in Bangkok , staff are so awesome and attentive and the food is great as well. 2 for 1 pints of beer tend to get you abit messed up but I'm not complaining ! Lol...the bands that play there are also carefully selected and the ones I've seen are very very talented. My home computer's screen saver in Canada is actually a pic of their bar!!! Another reason I stay at Landmark Bangkok.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Having visited some of the so-called 'British Pubs' in Bangkok, in search for a decent Sunday roast, my experience was one of disappointment until I came across The Huntsman. Unlike many of the ex-pat pubs, this one is big and airy, and has a welcoming feel to it. The decor is tasteful, and it is spotlessly clean, and the staff are efficient and attentive.The Sunday Buffet is exceptionally good value, and includes 'buy one get one free' on House Wines and selected beers. The roast dinner, usually a choice of two meats, is delicious, and there is plenty of it to satisfy a hungry appetite. This was real find for me.