“perfect”

8:00 PM
Ranked #33 of 13,769 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Thong Lo
Description: Bright, Relaxing and upbeat all-day dining with engaging open-theatre kitchens offering sumptuous buffets and irresistible la carte specialties. Located at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
Reviewed June 6, 2016

We went to 57 street quit often cause people are very nice and great service if you think about some place for tonight let come to this restuarant will make you not disappiontment for sure enjoy your meal here^^

Date of visit: April 2016
MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at 57th Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2016

Dear Guide B

It's great to hear that you are a returning guest and we thank you for your kind review. We are all looking forward to see you again soon.

Director of Food & Beverage

Write a reviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed June 4, 2016

It was my birthday celebration and I decided to buy myself a nice brunch in the nice and cozy place which I have to say that i was not disappointed. the atmosphere is ok but it's not a big deal since the food was a big WOW! Start from your DIY salad, sushi sashimi, foie gras, peking duck, fresh seafood etc. The price i would say not expensive at all compare to the variety and the quality u get. Tips: try to get the deal on the promotion website. U'll pay alot cheaper!

Date of visit: May 2016
MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at 57th Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Dear pittaya1985

Happy belated birthday! We are glad that you chose to celebrate it with our Sunday Brunch and that your experience was of satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to 57th Street again soon

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Im normally not a morning person but felt completely awake when saw all the varieties from the buffet. Fresh coconut, vegetable freshly squeezed juice, egg choices, pastry etc. Staffs are so attentive and well trained. Thanks everyone for making my day by giving the healthiest breakfast i've ever have.

Dear anabella988

I am glad we were able to 'get you out of bed' with our extensive breakfast spread. I am looking forward to share your positive feedback with the team.

Looking forward to see you again for breakfast

Reviewed June 2, 2016

Love this place. We had buffet breakfast here everyday since we were staying in the hotel. Good variety of choices not just the basics. Loved that they include Indian dishes. I am definitely always looking forward to their buffet spread. Service really makes a difference and is a big plus. They were friendly, fast and attentive. Hope they remain the same till our next trip.

Date of visit: May 2016
MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at 57th Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear Hanabanna23

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I am happy we were able to give you a great start each morning.

It will be my pleasure to share you positive feedback with the team and we are all looking forward to see you on your next trip to Bangkok.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Real authentic Thai foods! Great taste! Definitely recommend my friend and family to come here for the great food.

Dear piyaton

I am looking forward to share your positive feedback with the team. Thank you very much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We strive to make authentic and original Thai food and reading your compliments shows that it's paying. I will make sure our chefs hears about this.

We hope to see you again soon