“JUST WONDERFUL !!”
Review of W Home Bangkok

W Home Bangkok
Ranked #6 of 756 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in W Home Bangkok, the staff was extremely welcoming. The rooms are very nice so thanks alot for the great service you offered for us. We will definitely be coming back again and stay longer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Honestly, it is impossible to find one single negative element on W Home. The hostel is located in a very quiet place in the heart of Bangkok. It is close to "Asiatique" (big open market), the BTS (Skytrain) and the boats. The hostel itself is extremely welcoming. The rooms are new, fully equipped and totally clean (mattress is so conformable). Breakfast is delicious. A special thanks to the owners (Nui and Pook) of the hostel who are very professional and friendly. There are always ready to help and give very good advice to find your way in this big city. For my future visits in Bangkok, I won't hesitate one second to go back there. I've travelled a lot and my stay in W Home was, without any doubts, the best experience I had.

Room Tip: Just choose any kind of room. The hostel as a whole is fantastic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful stay at W Home and will definitely be coming back again soon. Everything was bright and clean and the bed was the comfiest I have been in in a long time. The P'Pook and P'Nui made us feel really welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much for our wonderful Valentines weekend!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We felt like we were at home. WHome is so cute and comfortable and located just a walk from the Asiateque. Pook and her husband couldn't have been more hospitable. She was informative about getting around Bangkok as well as the test of Thailand. We will definitely be back any time we visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 9, 2014

W Home could easily be P Home - P for personal service, pleasure, passion, professionalism, pleasing, patience, peaceful, pride, pretty, performance, personality, pampering, panache, paradise - utter perfection! Thank you Pook and Nui for everything. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. See you next time!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This small B&B was highly rated by other travelers. I booked it for a couple of days in January 2014. I only stayed a day/night/day as I was in-transit home from a tour around Myanmar. My taxi found 79th St ok but it was very narrow and we finally found the corner where there was a sign. Behind that big iron gate is a cozy seating area with tables for breakfast. I was delighted by Pook and her husband with their warm welcome. Both are very kind, helpful and speak English fluently. I was given the large room with private bath....so comfortable.

There are two rooms upstairs and one downstairs. I met other guests and had a wonderful chat about our travels over a beer. They secured my luggage while I toured the city all day. A short walk up the main road is a huge, modern Mall with restaurants (even a KFC!) shops, movies, bars (an Irish Pub) and a huge Ferris Wheel! Fun place to "cruise" and people watch.

My flight was at 1am BKK to Tokyo, so I was offered the chance to take a shower and change into travel clothes. Pook's husband helped me get a taxi on the main street for a fixed price - a very nice service. W-Home is a "hidden gem" in Bangkok. I heartily recommend it!

Room Tip: Second floor double has the only private bath.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank duffymchugh
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I arrived late at night (around 11 pm) and had not eaten dinner. I was going to go out to find a restaurant nearby but Pook offered to make me a small dinner. It was very sweet of her. The room is clean and the bed is extremely comfortable. Her husband drove me to a nearby hotel the next day because W was full. The breakfast is incredible! Thank you Pook!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo