“Great show! Don't miss it.”

Bangkok NANTA Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
$21.00*
and up
Nanta Show Admission in Bangkok
Ranked #155 of 530 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: NANTA made its international debut in 1999 at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where it received an award for the best performance. Since then, NANTA has shown in the U.K., Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, the Netherlands, Australia, etc. NANTA Theatre, Show time: 20:00, Daily (Closed Every First of the Month) Ticket: Royal Seat (THB 1,300) Standard Seat (THB 1,100) Running time: 90 minutes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show! Don't miss it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went to see the show on 1/8/2013 with my wife and son (10yrs old). The whole 90mins was amazing. All the audiences couldn't stop laughing. My son keep asking me to see it again next year even we already back to Hong Kong now. May be we will go to Thailand again next summer just because of this incredible show.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank ycchow
CookinNANTA, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok NANTA Theatre, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your helpful review to us, we are appreciated your recommendation and sharing your idea about our show. Warm regards, Cookin’ NANTA Show.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
london
“Fantastic Show! 90 minutes non-stop fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

we visited Bangkok nanta theatre on 30th July 8pm show.
Actually, we hired guide to help us for Bangkok tour, even our guide didn't know that where is nanta theatre, he figured out that nanta theatre in RCA place. my friends been to South Korea and watched nanta show in jeju, and they had kept talking about the show for long time. when i plan to go thailand, and my friend told us that nanta open the theatre in bangkok, and we must see this show. our guide lead us to rca nanta theatre and we watched it, it was awesome!!
over 90 minutes, we couldn't stop laugh. we are really recommend this show, when you come to bangkok and have a time! go to nanta theatre and have fun.

Bangkok, Thailand
“The Show for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

i had a chance to watched NANTA in Bangkok by accident last week. I haven't expect much before i see the show. Once i get in the theatre, OMG!! the show is amazing and energize.. only 5 actors on stage but i cannot get my eyes out of them. and laugh till the end of the show.
i will recommend this show for my friend when they visit bangkok. Thank you NANTA!

amst
“Very good! High quailty show!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I visited nanta theatre on 20th July 2013. very high entertainment show!
It is very fun and good live music show! Highly recommended!! without doubt !!
It is for all age! i want to come again:) ;)

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top Class, Funny, Different! Do not miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Action packed, very funny, and performed by an extremely talented set of performers. A top class, well choreographed performance that was different to anything else we had seen up to now. My wife, my 78 year old mother, my 62 year old aunt, my less than four year old daughter, and I all loved it.

I am amazed this has only three reviews on Tripadvisor. We watched three shows on this trip - Nanta, Siam Niramit, and Calypso, and whilst all offered something very different, this was by far the most entertaining!! Would highly recommend every visitor to Bangkok to go for this!

Staff helped hail a cab for us as well as it was about 9.30pm by the time the show ended and as we were only on our second day in Bangkok, we were a little apprehensive about how much time it might take us to find a cab at this location (it did take about ten mins).

Not to be missed! And for all age groups!

2 Thank deepak r