“The Show for everyone”

and up
Nanta Show Admission in Bangkok
Ranked #133 of 599 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: NANTA made its international debut in 1999 at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where it received an award for the best performance. Since then, NANTA has shown in the U.K., Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, the Netherlands, Australia, etc. NANTA Theatre, Show time: 20:00, Daily (Closed Every First of the Month) Ticket: Royal Seat (THB 1,300) Standard Seat (THB 1,100) Running time: 90 minutes
Reviewed July 21, 2013

i had a chance to watched NANTA in Bangkok by accident last week. I haven't expect much before i see the show. Once i get in the theatre, OMG!! the show is amazing and energize.. only 5 actors on stage but i cannot get my eyes out of them. and laugh till the end of the show.
i will recommend this show for my friend when they visit bangkok. Thank you NANTA!

CookinNANTA, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok NANTA Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your helpful review to us, we are appreciated your recommendation and sharing your idea about our show. Warm regards, Cookin’ NANTA Show.

All reviews
"rows"
in 4 reviews
"actress"

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I visited nanta theatre on 20th July 2013. very high entertainment show!
It is very fun and good live music show! Highly recommended!! without doubt !!
It is for all age! i want to come again:) ;)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Action packed, very funny, and performed by an extremely talented set of performers. A top class, well choreographed performance that was different to anything else we had seen up to now. My wife, my 78 year old mother, my 62 year old aunt, my less than four year old daughter, and I all loved it.

I am amazed this has only three reviews on Tripadvisor. We watched three shows on this trip - Nanta, Siam Niramit, and Calypso, and whilst all offered something very different, this was by far the most entertaining!! Would highly recommend every visitor to Bangkok to go for this!

Staff helped hail a cab for us as well as it was about 9.30pm by the time the show ended and as we were only on our second day in Bangkok, we were a little apprehensive about how much time it might take us to find a cab at this location (it did take about ten mins).

Not to be missed! And for all age groups!

2  Thank deepak r

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fantastic perfomance. In one time one in one show during 1,5 hours one can enjoy horeography, vocals, humour, acrobatics performed by 5 actors. I am happy that there a place in Bangkok, where can go with kids. This international show, for any age. Perfect and professional, as soon it finishes, we want to see it again.

1  Thank mihhail i

See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Did not know what to expect when we watched the show but my husband and I were totally blown away!! The show was totally awesome! Very entertaining, funny all throughout the show - no dull moments at all! My husband and I enjoyed it so much. Great for all ages! Fun parts with audience participation. It's something you must not miss when in Bangkok! :)

1  Thank Jill M