“Ensure You Aren't in a Hurry”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Corner

The Corner
Ranked #221 of 10,675 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Sathorn
Description: The corner is located in the heart of the city, in a famous expat area in sathorn Soi 1. You will find a full list of breakfast (all day), and homemade Sandwiches, as well as freshly made mediterranean cuisine, and all Thai delights. You will also find a great selection of fresh juices and an excellent coffee. Indoor/ Outdoor, free wifi, great vibe! The corner also offers rooms at a very reasonable price.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Ensure You Aren't in a Hurry”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is the fourth time I've been to this restaurant. Its a quaint little restaurant featuring, Thai and International cuisine at great prices. The drinks are cheap and cheerful and the service personnel are friendly and funny.

Only issue is they seem to be short staffed in the kitchen and meals take a long time to come out. That's ok if you are expecting it , but if with a group of kids it can be a bit tiresome.

I'll save this restaurant for nights when I want to hang out for a few hours and not be in and out.

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“American Breakfast”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

After over five weeks on the road with mixed food experiences, I was craving a quiet Sunday morning American breakfast. Good bacon, check! Good bread, check. Good eggs, check. Good butter and jam, check and check. Good potatoes and mushrooms, check and check. The restaurant is right by my apartment so I definitely plan to come back and try another menu item. Perfect quiet Sunday morning!

Podgorica, Montenegro
“Fantastic little place”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

A cute, open-air place with great breakfast and dining options. The atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant, and the service is warm and friendly.

My partner and I had breakfast here, and we were amazed at the attention to detail. The sunny side up eggs were cooked perfectly, and the breakfast came with great French press coffee. We came back many times and enjoyed every one.

On our last night in Bangkok, we had dinner there, and enjoyed it tremendously. We had the Mediterranean platter and a pizza, and everything was delightful. The hummus, falafel, and baba ganoush were perfect. (They were fresh and authentic enough that they made me nostalgic of my trips to the Middle East.) The pizza was handmade, with a delicious thin crust.The tiramisu for dessert was perfect, not too sweet like it should be, with creamy mascarpone.

Highly recommended, and a spot I'll surely visit again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Triseult
Earthnsun, Owner at The Corner, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Triseult,

All our team would like to thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.
We are very please that you enjoyed and appreciate our food and service.
We are looking forward to welcome you any time soon @ "The Corner".
Best wishes
“Great Atmosphere in a Relaxed Setting”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

my husband & I stopped by for an early lunch/late breakfast on a particularly lazy day and we were pleasantly surprised to find this wonderful little bistro in our own neighbourhood. The food was fantastic, the wine was great & the prices were very reasonable. I was thrilled to find that all of the ingredients are fresh & organic wherever possible and the freshness comes through in their great dishes. We really took our time & never felt rushed, in fact we both felt encouraged to stay as long as we liked to sip wine or drink coffee & watch the world go by. We'll be sure to stop by for breakfast and I have a feeling This will now be my new favorite local cafe.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jeanne A
Earthnsun, Owner at The Corner, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Jeanne,

We are very please that you enjoyed and appreciate our food and service.
We are looking forward to welcome you any time soon @ "The Corner".
Best wishes
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Nice small place to eat and meet friend.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This one is good to sit and eat,even meet up your friend.It is new and very clean.I like how they do decoration.Simple but nice,food is good also...try here and you will tell the same.

• Visited August 2013