“Great kiosk serving great hotdogs”
Review of Superbdog

Superbdog
Ranked #3,186 of 10,792 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Where can you get a high quality premium all beef hot dog in Thailand? Only at Superbdog!We serve all beef dogs in natural casing made from the best sirloin trimmings - our own special recipe! All natural, no preservatives.We also serve our special high quality pork hot dog made from the best loin trimmings in a natural case. A real treat for those who don't eat beef!We make our own chili each morning. Some people say it's the best hot dog chili they ever tasted! You can try our special chili bowl. We suggest you have us add cheese and onions. Stir it up, the cheese melts and start lovin it!Our buns come fresh each day hot from the oven!For all those kraut lovers, our German Sauerkraut adds that special flavor you expect from a great healthy kraut topping!So come on by and try a great hot dog at a great price!
Honolulu
“Great kiosk serving great hotdogs”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great little kiosk at the Nana BTS Station serving the best dogs in town. Try the chili and cheese hotdog with all the fixings! Great value and very filling. Oh yes, the buns are fantastic.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best US style hotdogs so far”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I saw the place by chance a few months ago as I was getting off at the Nana BTS station. I was intrigued because it's rare to find hotdogs in Bangkok. I had one and immediately fell in love with it. I've gone back many times and have met the owner and the different girls selling the hotdogs. I've also brought many friends with me since it's difficult to get a US style hotdog in Bangkok. Definitely try it out if you're missing a taste of home.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank GTQ
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best hot dogs in Thailand”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I first visited Superbdog at BTS Nana Station (near soi 8 escalator) on May 8, 2013. To my dismay they were closed. A sign said they had sold out and would be open the next day. I sent a message to Superbdog via Facebook and asked them what was up and that I wasted a special trip just to try their hot dogs. The owner, James, replied and apologized explaining that they make their own buns and their supplier delivered the wrong flour so they were unable to bake buns that day. He offered to meet me the next day and treat me to a couple of dogs. I eagerly accepted his offer and went back on May 9, 2013 at 1 p.m. The hot dogs had the bite and snap you expect from a good New York style hot dog. The texture was perfect and the hot dogs were some of the best I have ever eaten, making them the best hot dogs available in Thailand, IMO. In addition to the fresh baked buns, Superbdog makes their own hot dogs using sirloin trimming, their own special blend of spices and natural lamb casing. I tried the chili, cheese and onion dog as well as the sauerkraut dog. The chili sauce is made by Cookie, Jame's business partner and you can ask for jalapenos to be added to your dog if you like it with more spice. Both hot dogs were delicious and better than many hot dogs I have eaten in the U.S. I was told the cheddar cheese is imported from Wisconsin, USA and the sauerkraut is made from a German recipe. They also have pork hot dogs for the many Thais that don't eat beef. If you have in the mood for a genuine New York style hot dog (no Chicago style at this time) then don't hesitate to visit Superbdog, open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at BTS Nana Station near the up escalator from Sukhumbit soi 8. I was told that soon they will also have a New York style cart roaming the streets in the Nana area from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. and a new location on Khao San Road (Backpacker District) is coming soon. If you love good hot dogs then visiting Superbdog is a must.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank BKKExpatLA
Superbdog, Owner at Superbdog, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Kind thanks for the review. We always do our best to serve the best!