“Attractive photos on the menu”

After You Dessert Cafe
Ranked #6 of 126 Quick Bites in Bangkok
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The menu is so attractive but unable to try everything, had finally decided to try the soufflé as it marked “must try” on the menu, good that it’s not too sweet, but it’s cold The shop won’t accept credit card below Bt500 spending so prepare for some cash. Our order of 2 soufflés and a coffee costs around 200.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (500)

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I dined here alone and wanted to try the toast, ice chocolate and 2 flavour shaved ice.

Waited an hour just to be told that they only had 3 shaved ice flavour left and I was forced to chose one of the 3, I picked the caramel ice tea one and she tells me there’s no baby size and I had to order the big size. And my order came close to 700 baht for the 3 items.

After I was served my order, a guy who sits next to me and ordered 10 minutes after me got serve the baby size 2 flavour shaved ice.
This completely ruined my experience for not getting what I initially wanted and then find out that it was after all available for the people who ordered after me!

Tried to get a server to explain what went wrong but she couldn’t understand or communicate in English, it was just a terrible annoying experience after waiting an hour.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

Toast bread very nice and never disappoint me . Try the mud pie , it was good . Eat for consecutive 2 days .

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

Located at Siam Paragon, it is near the BTS. Ordered the shibuya honey toast, and the hojicha shaved ice. Honey toast was delicious with fluffy toast coated with honey. When eaten with the ice cream, the combination of flavors and texture was amazing. The shaved ice was delectable and perfect for a warm sunny day (typical of days in Bangkok). Filled with grass jelly and pearls, the shaved ice made our day. Food was a bit on the pricier side but definitely worth it. You can see many people posing for photos but trust me the desserts not only looks nice, it tastes wonderful too.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019

Good flat white, nice Fig muffin desert with vanilla ice cream, welcoming very receptive, small place but hits the crowd the most

Date of visit: November 2019