“Cool Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: A place to indulge in the relishing of original and outstanding cocktails while savoring delicious Mediterranean-inspired cuisine very reasonably priced, Gossip Gastro Bar represents today’s best-kept secret in the Bangkok social scene.Opportunely located in close proximity to the metropolis’ most happening block, Gossip benefits from its discreet position at the quiet end of Thonglor Soi 15, right behind J Avenue. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a chat and laugh with friends in a lively, authentic and no-fuss joint. Hipsters and socialites appreciate both the intimacy and relaxing setting of this Gastro Bar with character, while also knowing that only a 2-minute walk can bring them to the bustling neighboring nightclubs.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great little spot. Very stylish designed and the food and drinks were some of the best i've had in Thailand. Met the owners and they were friendly and helpful when it came to menu advice. Will be back soon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ehhkay80

• Korean first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Bit pricy, but totally worth it!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I went there twice, great ambiance, great decoration style, the food was amazing! I tried the tuna tartare and a salad, both great, and I tried my friends's risotto and meat meals, all good! Cocktails are good as well! Definitely a good place to enjoy a cool dinner and drinks with friends!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BananaLu
Chicago, Illinois
“Completely disappointed”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I went here with friends for a New Year's Eve dinner. I would love to give this place a great review but the service will not allow that. The location, decor and food were all awesome. I liked the vibe and the menu provided something for everyone but our service was mind numbingly slow! Our cocktails took 15 minutes, we wanted to order a bottle of wine after our cocktails so we asked for the wine list then no one came over to take our order for 20 more minutes. Our food took about 2 hours to come out. I understand that they were busy with take out due to the holiday but the neglect was obvious. To top it off, we had two vegetarians in the group so we asked to make sure specific dishes had no meat and when we received one of them there were chunks of pork in it. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
Paris, France
“Good music, cocktails and food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is really of very high quality. I guess the french chef who works here makes a difference.
Cocktails are innovative and great and sitting in the bar and ordering cocktails entitles you to a small buffet for free which is really good!
Music by DJ is great too and the area rocks!

• Visited October 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Top Notch Bartenders”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ok. Gossip is definitely kind of hidden but it's near to all the big clubs like LVLs, and such. The Bar is awesome thats for sure. I'm not sure how, but the bartender knew exactly the perfect drinks for my friend and I. We both had two drinks each. They were amazing. I don't usually enjoy alcohol but these drinks were amazing. Definitely let the bartender pick for you and also, the owner was really nice to us and recommended some clubs around town and also gave us a business card to visit his other place.

I'd definitely recommend for the drinks alone. It's a great place to chill before a night out or to before you call it a night. The prices are fair and the drink portions are generous. Definitely check it out. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited July 2013