“Very clean”
Review of Gemspark Apartment

Gemspark Apartment
Ranked #210 of 1,335 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We checked in here, just to spend the night and then take our flight out of Don Mueng the next morning.
We used the hotel shuttle at 50THB a head for the ride to the airport.
The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, though the pillows were a bit too fluffy for me. The bathroom was also very clean.
The next morning, we had the complimentary ready-mix coffee from the reception and were on our way to the airport.
Very pleasant overnight stay. Great valuye for money. Go for it!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Deborah R, reception at Gemspark Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

I just registered an account. And now I'm reading all the reviews.
Now we are developing our apartments. And we hope that when you come back to Thailand. You will stay with us again.
(now at reception we also have coffee /Chocolate/tea and ready-mix Thai herb , If next time you come to Thailand you may try :D )

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a very nice place to spend an overnight layover close to Don Muang airport. I arrived late in the evening (1:30am) and there was a polite security guard there who quickly checked me into my lovely clean room. The room was more like an apartment. You could easily live out of this room. Nice furnishings, clean sheets, towels, air/con, flat screen TV, refrigerator, complimentary water. I was very happy to crash for the night here after almost a week straight of traveling.

I highly recommend Gems Park! It's a 100 baht taxi ride to the airport - easy! The family staff is very friendly and helpful. Stay here if you need a layover near the airport!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We got a taxi from outside Don Muang airport for an agreed price of 200bht, however it would be cheaper than this by meter as the hotel is not too far. It is up a lane way, about 100 mtrs from a main road, with a few restaurants & a 7/11 & also a Thai outdoor food court about 400mtrs away. We were on the 8th floor, however there is a lift as far as floor no.7. Check-in was very quick, & the staff were lovely & very helpful. The room had everything we required, very basic but spacious enough & a very firm bed. We found the room & bathroom was not too clean, with fingerprints/hand prints on the mirrors & walls not cleaned properly in the shower. We needed to get up at 3.30am to get the 4am shuttle to the airport so were annoyed that the guests outside decided to make a lot of noise around midnight on the rooftop garden. However, this was not the fault of the hotel. The shuttle service is great for 100bht per couple & takes approx. 15 mins to the airport. All in all, this hotel is so convenient for those flying from Don Muang airport & we would certainly stay there again should the need arise.

Room Tip: Probably all about the same
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glenis F

First of all , I have to apologize for responding to your review very late.
I just registered an account. And now I'm reading all the reviews.

We apologize for any mistakes that have ever happened.
We will solve these problems.( Nowadays that restaurant bar already close and move to another place because of that loud noise problem) . However, we are so sorry for everything that disappoint you . T_T
Thankyou so much for your helpful review. Your review can help us to develop our apartment and our staff to be better and better .

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 1 night at this place as it is conveniently located next to the airport.
The rooms are clean but very basic which is ok as the price is quite low.
Unfortunately there is an open-air karaoke restaurant just opposite the building and the music is VERY loud. It goes on till around 2am so if you want some sleep stay away from this place.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

First of all , I have to apologize for responding to your review very late.
I just registered an account. And now I'm reading all the reviews.

We apologize for any mistakes that have ever happened.
We will solve these problems.( Nowaday that restaurant bar already close and move to another place because of that loud noise problem) . However, we are so sorry for everything that disappoint you . T_T

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We choose this hotel because we have to get the early flight to Chiang Mai for the next day. It's Tucked away down an alley , close to 7 eleven shop. Rooms are big and clean with good wifi. Couldn't ask for a lot more for $22/night. staff were helpful and friendly, they also have bus to DM airport and cost you 50bath/pax, good price.

Room Tip: ask the taxi driver call receptionist to find the way to hotel. we pay 250 bath from Pratunam to thi...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Deborah R, reception at Gemspark Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

I just registered an account. And now I'm reading all the reviews.
Now we are developing our apartments. We search some information and take many photo to show you (It will make you understand). For example, pictures of bus to go to sky train/ Subway / Chatuchak weekend market / Khao san road. There are picture ,map , and more information at our lobby

We hope that when you come back to Thailand. You will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We chose Gem’s Park because of its proximity to Don Muang Airport, and were very happy with our decision. This hotel is clean, and is located close to shops and restaurants, with a large Central Plaza shopping centre within walking distance. We had the quadruple room which was large and airy, and smelt clean. The balcony was a good size too. The best part about this hotel, however, is its very warm, attentive, and welcoming staff. They couldn’t do enough to make our stay pleasurable, (even offering us fresh rambutans a mangosteens, which were delicious). They arranged taxis to the airport for our very early departure, as well as providing information about the free shuttle bus between the two international airports in Bangkok. I can’t rate them high enough for their exceptional service. For 1190 baht, roughly $40, per night, I cannot fault this hotel or its staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank armandapanda

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very convenient place to spend a night when you arrive past midnight and when catching an early flight the next day. The staff are very polite. The room is very wide and well furnished. Near a convenient store for anything you need since the hotel does not have its own resto and shop. The pillow and blanket were perfect!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank RavDanrei

I just registered an account. And now I'm reading all the reviews.
Thanks for your helpful review. Your review can help us to develop our apartment to be better and better . (์Now we have vending machine for sell Instant noodle,snack and some necessary thing)