Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Location was perfect as a lot of establishments are within walking distance such as 7-11, Family Mart, restaurants, night markets, street food places, jewelry stores, and even a bike tour company.

Rooms are clean and bed was very comfortable. Coffee and tea available 24 hrs at the ground floor. WiFi was sometimes spotty.

Staff were friendly enough. They give a one night free stay if you book directly on their website for a minimum of 5 days.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Mcvarki
Reviewed September 21, 2018

No restaurant, coffee in room but no way to heat water. No hot water in shower. Hotel is on a dead end road. TV reception was poor, WiFi is spotty and sometimes slow.
As the title shows nice for short time stay. Close to many shops and food.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I was impress by their fast and friendly service. The room is impressively clean and up to date. The bed is comfortable and nice bathroom compare to others hotel I stayed at. Definitely come to stay when in Bangkok again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with the high standards of customer care and levels of comfort at this hotel. I was able to check in early and the issue with the air conditioning was fixed immediately. The room was clean, modern and spacious with the entertainment district a mere kilometre away. Thoroughly recommended .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Location is very great, close to shopping area before I fly back to Cebu Philippines. The reception staff is very helpful and they give you full information. When I check in the room it was perfumed but I don't know what kind of perfume since I am very allergic to all kinds of perfumes and chemicals, how I wish they do not spray inside the the room any perfume or room spray because not all guests are ok on it. I was had super strong headaches and my sinusitis was crazy, even though I was usi g my mask before I went to the room but it was very strong perfume smell which cause me to vomit.

I suggest let the room smell naturally and do not put any perfume smell or chemicals smell.

The rest are okay, service is good.
I recommend this hotel it is clean. Aircon is quite.

Room tip: Room 77 it has ref, microwave, hot water boiler and a little kitchen with bathtub
Date of stay: June 2018