Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I'm from Italy. I stay at Icheck inn Silom 3nights.It's good hotel in Bangkok because room are clean and near sky train easy to go anywhere in Bangkok and i like hot chocolate very good and staff are kind.
I like this hotel very much and i will come back again...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I love hot chocolate in this hotel so much thats the best one in my life . Friendly staff we asked them many questions cause busy Bangkok so confused to go somewhere . Clean room with windows and comfortable bed two waters complimentary good wifi . For sure we will back again

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Icheckinn_poe, Manager at iCheck Inn Silom, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Kukkik n,

We are so thrilled to hear that everything was fantastic! The best compliment you gave us was for our friendly staff members. They are truly the reason why we are able to continue being iCheck inn! You are most welcome back anytime.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I live in the South of Thailand and had to find a place to stay in BKK when I visit earlier this month. And I booked this hotel just because it's location and rates. Didn't expect much really. Turned out it was one of the best I stayed in had in BKK. And I'm Thai. I was in BKK, like, 6 times a year. (5 times already this year.) The place, hospitality, the rate etc. I just love everything. The staffs were so nice I became friends with them in no time. Also, local tips, this area is safe. Will return for sure and highly recommend everyone to book it here. I know I sound ike a used-car salesman. But believe me, you can find a much worse place in BKK.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear NaIMkrabi,

Thank you for giving us one of the best reviews of our property we have ever read! This puts a smile on all of our faces reading about how much you enjoyed our wonderful staff here at iCheck inn Silom! We take great pride in our integrity and honesty, as that is what our employees great. I can confidently say we have one of the best team in the business, and I am so glad to see you were able to experience this.Your review even make me stay at iCheck inn Silom.As from your user name,i assume you are from krabi so please do not hesitate to try out iCheck inn in Krabi and Patong and give us suggestions.We are more than happy to welcome you in all iCheck inn Hotels.See you very soon !

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Overall is in average rank just like one night stay place. There is not much facilities both in & out side the room such as no telephone in the room to ring reception desk once water leaking from air conditioned. I have face with this problem twice!! Maintenance need immediately improvement. No tea spoon in the room, kettle on request, mini bar not cold at all just like wine cellar temperature.

Room tip: Room with the window.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Mutakan S

Dear Mutakan S,

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you experienced these issues. I can assure you we will be looking into everything you discussed to ensure a flawless stay for our future guests.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 night at icheck inn Silom is feel like i stayed at home.nice clean hotel and staff very kind.location near sky train and it's easy to go the airport and near hotel have many local food and variety of restaurant.when we travel to Bangkok again we will come to stay at icheck inn Silom again.

Dear pinkfer,

It sounds like we have surely made a lasting impression on you! We can’t be more excited that this is the experience you received. At iCheck inn Silom we work towards providing a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests to enjoy, so we are so proud that it came to fruition with you! The convenient location is simply a bonus to what we have to offer as a property. Looking forward to your return.