Tripadvisor
Bangkok
Post
Inbox
Search

“They have everything that I want”
Review of Flavors

Reserve a Table
Ranked #21 of 14,385 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Description: Flavors is a modern sculptural buffet that allows guests to move though the space slowly choosing fresh local ingredients, flavors and spices to create their own perfect mix of flavors. A combination of aromatic tastes, salty, spicy, sweet and sour, create real authentic flavors for your taste. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and everything in between.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you to N.Tae and N.Aum and N.Nutty (if I spell their name wrong please forgive me.

They have never missed the great service to me and my company. If there is any reason that I would like to come back to here, it is them.

Food is nice, all Chef at every station is nice. Worth the money.

Please continue the great service like this though ❤

1  Thank Tarnrattana
Supawee1, Manager at Flavors, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tarnrattana,

thank you for reviewing Flavors restaurant.

I am glad to know you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated the food quality, variety and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Supawadee Prhomjinda (Poo)
Director of Restaurants

Write a reviewReviews (2,432)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good services and warm welcome , i and my family are satisfied. Highly recommended!! The price is pretty high though.service by tae natto lee sagus pom

1  Thank Tarnchanya

Dear Tarnchanya

thank you for reviewing Flavors restaurant. I am glad to know that you had a great time with us and enjoyed our seafood buffet. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my boyfriend ..Thank you so so much Khun Nutto and Khun Tae for a lovely surprise cake.. I usually come here every special occasion..I like sea food and feel good with the kind service of the staff

Dear Yontragam Y,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I paid a visit to my usual favorite place that I have been going for many times. This time I had a birthday surprise with my partner. The staff were very friendly and kind to be sing me a little happy birthday... Thanks to Nutto, Ploy, and Tae... The food here is very nice and very diverse... Thai and western, and even Indian... I can't imagine anything more... I highly recommend if you happen to be in downtown Bangkok. The location is accessible by BST skytrain and close to CTW...

1  Thank inthanoni

Dear inthanoni,

thank you for reviewing Flavors restaurant. I am glad to know that you had a great time with us and enjoyed our food buffet. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the Oysters, great Thai food, good Pastas.

So much enjoyed!! Thank you good service by tae aum ploy pow

1  Thank nunnapuzzl