“Very good Italian”

Casa Pasta
Ranked #1,936 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Read an article online claiming this to be the best Italian find in Bkk. Definitely would not go that far, as nothing really stood out as special, but it's solid food for a reasonable price. Most dishes range around 150 baht, although they are a bit small so you may want to order more than one. We tried the Bolognese and Carbonara pastas, both of which were good. The place is Thai-run but the food is not Thai-taste. The Pizza Salami was also fine with a very crispy crust, but could have used a bit more tomato sauce, and at 300 baht for its small size, it seemed expensive relative to the other prices. House wine was also tasty and fairly priced at 160 per glass. Basically, I wouldn't go too far out of my way to find this place, but if I lived nearby, it would probably be a regular stop.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a little gem of a place. All the food we have had has been quality, especially the salt crusted sea bass. One of the best dishes I've eaten in Bangkok. One quibble is the hidden costs - a service fee unmentioned anywhere but on the bill, we couldn't decide on a pizza so got half and half - that was then an additional quarter cost of the most expensive pizza (would have been better off ordering two pizzas) and they kept pouring us water when we didn't require it and then charged us for it. However, we'll be going back, because the food is fantastic.

1  Thank Wayne_Shawn
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant by accident. Its so near my house. Food is great. Pasta is perfectly cooked. Pizza is also good. Above all, reasonably priced!

I can imagine myself going back many times.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Hi out there this is not the best restaurant in town, but it very good and much better than most (95%). What is great is the prices comparing food and prices this is simply good food for low cost.

Their Casa Salad is a favorite of mine, so is the pizzas especially Pharma Ham and Rcoket salad pizza. All guest i brought there have been surprised and pleased. Rich portions, well balanced, the pasta comes with plenty of mushrooms, ham or what ever is ordered.

Again, I dine here minimum twice a month and it is the first place I invite guest.

The owners are all trained by Bangkok best Italian chefs which shown.

Value for the buck............I be back next week again, with guest or with a good book, to enjoy the food.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This restaurant is very near my home but I never realized it until recently. I went with 4 others family members, we ordered many dishes, all I can say is it's truly authentic Italian!! Highly recommended!