“I wish I was still there.”

At Mind Executive Suites
Ranked #228 of 895 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I really liked this hotel. The location is really good, only about five mins walk from the Tesco Lotus (open until midnight) and the skytrain into the city. It was about 10 mins on the skytrain to Siam square, but it was never really packed and was very easy to get on and off at the right location.
The hotel felt very safe and my one bedroom apartment had the option of being able to lock the bedroom door as well, which made me feel extra secure at night.
The apartment layout was very good, with the bathroom off the dining/lounge rather than the bedroom and a tv and aircon in both the lounge and bedroom. There was also a small balcony, a table set with plates and a microwave and fridge/freezer plus internet and bottled water was included.
The staff were friendly and as my room included breakfast I ate at the buffet each morning. It was quite a good range, not extensive but pretty good. Someone was cooking eggs to order outside and there was toast, fruit and cereal as well as a couple of savory dishes.
The pool as some others have mentioned is quite small, but still useful on a hot day. There was only a couple of sun-loungers so you want to be quick!
There is also a sauna and a gym with air-con and a tv right in front of the treadmill.
I really did enjoy my stay, the beds are firm, but very very comfortable, it was quiet at night and just perfect for my needs.
Unfortunately there was one down side, the bathroom and the lack of detailed cleaning. Firstly I want to mention that the bedroom was spotless, and the sheets were clean and crisp. The surfaces all seemed wiped, so on the surface the apartment was clean.
On closer inspection (because that's what I do), the mats on the table were filthy with other peoples coffee stains, the bathroom towels could do with an upgrade, and most of all, the bathroom was Filthy!!! I really hope that it was just a one off, but I doubt it.
Luckily the toilet was clean, but I had to resort to cleaning the rest of the bathroom myself before I felt comfortable using it. As you can see in my photos, there was hair on the sink, scum on the mirror and the shower taps were in terrible condition. I won't bother mentioning the walls of the bathroom, because lets face it, Nowhere cleans those, but I can tell you that room 401 has now had a good wipe down of both walls and doors!
I did let the staff on the front desk know, but I don't think it was really understood.
Knowing this, I would still stay there again, but I would pack a chux and some spray 'n' wipe.

Room Tip: I stayed on a one bedroom apartment which was perhaps a bit big for one person but would be perfect...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Kathiiy
Hotel M, Hotel Manager at At Mind Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Kathiiy
Thank you for your generous comments regarding your stay at @Mind Executive Suites.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and thank you for your feedback will be an encouragement to our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

It was a great stay, though it isnt that near to the city, was close enough the the On Nut BTS station. Wouldnt recommend this for those who want to go to Khao San or the Temples in the fastest time, but the Room itself is clean, spacious and of great design.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Tan C
Hotel M, Hotel Manager at At Mind Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear Tan C

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in may, i booked this hotel after reading reviews on this site, everything is true, location is ok, near skytrain station, take only 10 minutes to Siam center. There is a night market nearby hotel with local foods
Hotel is nice, modern decoration, new funitures. Staffs were helpfull, breakfast is good enough with local and western foods
pool can not swim, its very small size
Will stay here agian next time

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Pierre2556

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Our stay was great,relaxing,food is nice and good price,value for money.the only thing is quite far from the city,difficult to find taxi when you go back late.once they here Sukhumvit 85,they will say far.but I like the most is very clean and nice suites.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank irarey

Dear irarey

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here for 11 nights while I was in Bangkok for business and a training course, as per other reviews it is far away from a lot of things but the cheapness, cleanliness and staff make up for it, my room rate ($80NZD) which was for a 1 bedroom suite included free wireless which was a good speed, it also included a nice daily buffet breakfast which was a mix of Thai and western foods. My only complaint would be that the bed was too hard for my liking but this is common in Asia, also they always forget to replace the toilet paper as like a lot of other Asian country's they don't really use it - even though the hotel is a distance from things you want to do you can just catch a taxi to town for around 150-200 ($5-$7NZD) baht or hop on the sky-train which is about a 10mins walk away. There are a few things local which are a handy short walk away like a pharmacy and some good little Thai restaurants and street food is close too. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew H

Dear Matthew H

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed at @mind for 10 nights and it was a very pleasant experience. The rooms are really clean, the hotel is 10 minutes walk from bts on nut. The location is a bit far from all the action but the price and room quality make it worth while. will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Muqsitchy

Dear Muqsitchy

Reviewed May 21, 2014

At Mind excutive suites is conveniently located near On Nut Bts It's rooms are clean and modern and the staff is excellent, as I said it's near the Bts so getting around Bangkok is easy. I can highly recommended this hotel

Room Tip: All the rooms from superior delux and 1 bedroom are different sizes, best advice is ask for room on...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple