“Generally good compared with the price.”

At Mind Executive Suites
Ranked #222 of 868 Hotels in Bangkok
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
“Generally good compared with the price.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I stayed 2days. I got an upgraded room only on the 1st day. On the second day, I had to move all my stuffs without help. It was little bit annoying me. But overally I satisfied with the hotel. I payed only 900 baht for 1 day.

Weakness and strong points
1. Cleaning : not so good. I found some hairs and stains at the floor and bathroom. But the bed was ok!
2. Location : near to Onnut stn, there is big night markets very near and Tesco connected with Onnut stn. But far from the main attractions(Caosan road, Siam and Sukhumvit).
3. Service : staffs looked always busy. English skills of staffs are good. They tried being kind always.
4. Food : good breakfast. No idea about others.
5. Facilities : on the whole very nice. I really loved the microwave, plates, a table and a big tv in a room.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good value for room and location. An upgrade to a larger room was decent, but bathrooms are tight. I did not get the breakfast because I had a fridge and preferred keeping an assortment of fruit. Downside is that sound from the hallway does carry, but not enough to annoy; the pool was out of commission; front desk girls were not very helpful, nor friendly; I needed a printout of my flight reservation and they told me to go to a business centre. Overall, a good place to stay for the price. Also close to BTS.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above 4th floor and at the end of the corridor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank smseto
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We are a group of 4 and have booked 2 rooms - 1 Superior and 1 Deluxe Room. We had an early check in request upon reservation and it was promptly given to us which was so convenient. The service was good and you shouldn't expect more because it is only a 3-star hotel. Aside from its affordable price, their rooms are superb! Spotlessly clean, modern, comfortable bed and pillows, fast and very reliable wifi connection, and good housekeeping! The pool on the rooftop is small but the city view makes the swim worth it.. especially during sunset. It's just the perfect place if you want to save and at the same time, unwind. Well-located, it's about 10 mins walk to the nearest BTS station, local market & restaurants and even a Tesco Lotus supermarket. It takes 40 mins from Don Muang Airport and 30 mins from Suvarnabhumi. Overall we had a lovely stay and would probably come back here on our next visit to Bangkok. :)

3 Thank gelique0608
Macau, China
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I went with my girlfriend on august and we spent 3 nights at this hotel. The hotel is completly new and the staff is helpful. The rooms have enough space, good decoration, comfortable and not noise at all. They even provide amenities on the bathrooms as shampoo, gel, soap, etc. It have a restaurant where you can have your breakfast and is very cheap.. the rest i suggest to try food outside, it will be more genuine. The room service is available but is not 24 hours, thats the only thing i didnt like, we arrived starving and there was nothing to eat, but the staff fastly recommend us to go to Mcdonlds 24 hours or the night food court in On Nut station just near by foot. The location of the hotel is good regarding is near the BTS Station but i could say is far from everywere and if you want to take taxi to somewhere or just to comeback at night is a long ride. The hotel for us was very good as i had changed my miles for the hotel nights and i even got upgraded for no availability of the room i have booked. This is a budget hotel suitable for young travelers and people not too picky.. is not a 5 star hotel, is cheap, and has more services than expected and good quality. So you canot complaint too much!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank giulianm_13
Telford Shropshire
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

A very nice hotel not that expensive and very close to BTS station On nut. Cleaned everyday big fridge clean shower (rain shower) nice rooftop pool not to big but big enough, sweedish saunas and a gym nice.undercocer market and eateries only 5 mins walk next to BTS station and a tesco lotus oposite. Overall very nice hotel.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night. I was in town for a function and needed a room to spend the night. This hotel appears new, albeit a few 'wear and tear' here and there.

Check-in went pretty smoothly. The receptionist whom I dealt with seemed new to the job (she forgot to provide me with my 'breakfast coupons'), but she was efficient and was able to get me through in less than 10 minutes. Another lady was sitting behind the counter, who I presumed was the manager (or owner) of the place. She looked like she was concentrating hard on the many tasks at hand. I would probably recommend her to sit elsewhere, beyond eyesight, if she is going to pull a dead-serious composure. I don't think her sombre presence matches the rest of the smiling receptionists.

We were upgraded to a deluxe room. I remember seeing the pictures on Agoda and the room looked pretty big. I knew what to expect though, the room was not at all big. There was just enough walking space to move from one corner to the other. Everything in the room worked fine, except for a ticking sound that came from either the fridge/microwave.

The sauna/gym/pool facilities are opened 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Like what other reviewers mentioned, these facilities, like the rooms in the hotel are small. The pool looked more like an oversized bathtub. The sauna looked like a walk-in closet.

The walk from the hotel to the BTS took me about 10 minutes, and I'm a fast walker. The distance is not big, but the number of obstacles you encounter on your walk to the BTS is numerous.

This said, I wouldn't pay to stay here if 1. I didn't have to be in the area, and 2. the room wasn't on promotion.

P/S I got woken up at 4:30 am when I maid tried to enter my room. I screamed at her and she ran off apologizing. Front desk apologized the next morning. Apparently there was a huge mix-up.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ikibana
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here whilst in Bangkok and would thoroughly recommend it.
We've stayed in a few hotels in Bangkok and this has been our favourite!
Upon arriving we were upgraded to an executive suite which was great!!
Our room had everything you could want, great shower and bed, absolutely spotless, balcony, tv, DVD player, microwave, kettle, fridge etc.
We used the gym everyday too which is pretty small but has good equipment and a great view!
I'd definitely come back!!

1 Thank ChrisOwensTrainer