I stayed 2days. I got an upgraded room only on the 1st day. On the second day, I had to move all my stuffs without help. It was little bit annoying me. But overally I satisfied with the hotel. I payed only 900 baht for 1 day.
Weakness and strong points
1. Cleaning : not so good. I found some hairs and stains at the floor and bathroom. But the bed was ok!
2. Location : near to Onnut stn, there is big night markets very near and Tesco connected with Onnut stn. But far from the main attractions(Caosan road, Siam and Sukhumvit).
3. Service : staffs looked always busy. English skills of staffs are good. They tried being kind always.
4. Food : good breakfast. No idea about others.
5. Facilities : on the whole very nice. I really loved the microwave, plates, a table and a big tv in a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mind Executive Suites is the ultimate location of Sukhumvit, it is one of the most busiest business road in Bangkok along with expatriate residential area. At Mind Executive Suites is the premier property that combines the privacy of a series apartment with the convenience of a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your At Mind Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.